Chapter Twenty (Finale)

Up opened his eyes even before the alarm he set last night. He turned to his side and smiled at the sight.

Kao is sleeping peacefully. He's a big guy, but he looks like a baby when asleep.

Up can't contain himself and traced Kao's nose and lips using his forefinger.

He bit his lip to stifle his smile.

Kao is really handsome. He can't believe that this guy is all his for the rest of his life.

"Are you done drooling over my handsome face?" Kao asked in his sleepy voice.

Up scrunched his nose. "Aish. This man. Why are you so conceited?"

Up was about to turn to his opposite side, when Kao pulled him and hugged him.

"It's Sunday. Why did you wake up early?"

"I just woke up and can't go back to sleep anymore."

Kao pulled him even closer and sniffed the top of his head.

Up closed his eyes and leaned his head on Kao's arm.

Kao kissed Up's forehead as he listened to his breathing. A few minutes after, he heard Up's light snores.

"Can't go back to sleep, huh? Look at you now." Kao whispered to himself as he pecked Up's lips.

----------------------------------------

"Hoooooo. Those two. They really like to play around." Gun said as he read the message on the card he was holding.

"What's that, bii?" Off asked as he approached Gun.

"Do you remember what Up told us during your brother's wedding?"

Off nodded. "Hm. What about it?"

"Look at this."

Gun handed off the card, which Off gladly took.

A smile then crept Off's face, as he read the content of the card.

Naowarat & Phailin

Join us, as we unite our hearts as one.

Off shook his head out of disbelief.

"Not getting married, alright. Look at you now."

"Bii, I have to go shopping later and buy clothes to wear for their wedding. Can you accompany me?"

Off raised his eyebrow. "Shopping? Alright. I'll go with you. But give me a kiss first."

Off puckered his lips to kiss Gun, but instead, Gun slammed the envelope on his face.

"Oi. I'll go get dressed and go alone instead."

Gun walked out of the living room of their shared condo and went to their room.

Off pouted as he saw the door to their room close.

"I just want a kiss. Why is he mad?"

--------------------------------------------

Mew and Gulf are watching TV in their living room when one of their housekeepers handed Gulf an envelope.

"Khun, this came in the mail this morning."

"Alright. Thank you, Auntie." Gulf said as he took the envelope.

The moment Gulf's eyes landed on the embossed letters on the envelope, a smile broke from his lips.

It didn't go unnoticed by Mew, so he asked Gulf about it.

"Love? What's that?"

Gulf handed Mew the now opened envelope. A smile also broke from Mew's lips.