6. The Troublesome Trio is Reunite.

I was in the town with Binghe, Qinghua and Mobei-Jun but all of the sudden I bumped into someone that person wore a pure white robes, hair jet black hair and a bamboo stick and his eyes are dark browns. My expectation is he is blind or using divine spell to make him blind. I basically just restore his eye sight and he was surprise about this. "Who are you?" He asked "I'm Shen Qingqiu." I said. "Oh I'm Shen Qiao." He said. 

I see something coming so fast that makes me, Shang Qinghua and Shen Qiao runs in the different direction. In the end we reunite at the same direction and the things that follows us was increasing from 1 into 3. 

All of the Sudden, we are at the dead end and "Help yourself because I'm not dealing with three of them." I told them "Wait for me brother." Qinghua said "Nope." I replies "FENG LIANG!!!!!!!" Qinghua yelled at me. We started to fly into the sky. The last time I remember going to the sky is when I was 3 when I fly down to earth. "Wait a second, Shen Qiao how can you fly?" I asked making Qinghua look at Shen Qiao. "Oh I never told you that I was the goddess of agriculture, Wen Cheng right?" He replied.

"WEN CHENG!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell have you been hiding all this year." Me and Qinghua yells at Shen Qiao. "Wait a second. Are you guys the Goddess Feng Liang and the Goddess  Teng Fei" Shen Qiao asked. "Goddess Feng Liang reports for duty." I replies "Goddess Teng Fei is currently working." Qinghua said.

I look down to see the things that was chasing us turns out it was Binghe, Mobei-Jun and a man wearing purple robe with black hair and white highlight. "Binghe catch me!" I yelled at Binghe and jump then hiding my wings and changes to my female form. I'm proud of Binghe. he successfully catch me as a female. "Shizun, you know that you're beautiful right now? You are just perfect to be my wife." Binghe said. I blush and smack his head with my fan. 

"Da wang, I'm sorry this servants thinks that you are a monster that to capture and have a divine as your slave." Qinghua said. "Wait is there such a creature like that." Mobei-Jun replied. "Yes da wang. Can you please cath this servants." Qinghua said jumping and hide his wings then changes to his female form. Mobei-Jun successfully catches Qinghua as female. "Qinghua, you belong to this king." Mobei-Jun said and makes Qinghua blushed like a fresh picked tomato.

Shen Qiao still flying in the sky. "Sisters are they my brother in laws. Nice choice... WAIT A SECOND THAT'S MOBEI-JUN HE'S THE KING OF THE NORTHEN DEMONS AND THAT'S LUO BINGHE THE EMPEROR OF DEMONS, THE PALACE MASTER OF THE HUAN HUA PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shen Qiao exclaimed. "Well Go Big and go home." I response "It's it too big?" Shen Qiao said. "You said the bigger the better." Qinghua said while high-five me. 

"Don't just talk about Binghe and Mobei-Jun let's talk about your significant other, who is the leader of one of the three demonic sects, the Huanyue. He also serves as the imperial adviser to Yuwen Yong, the emperor of Northern Zhou, Yan Wushi." I said. "He is our brother in law and you didn't even have the guts to tells me and Feng Liang your biological siblings. Why is this life so sad." Teng Fei said "Teng Fei you are being dramatic." Wen Cheng said making Teng Fei rage then Teng Fei grabs her sky whip/ secondly weapon.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FAT CHICKEN NUGGET OR MY SKY WHIP IS GOING TO LEFT A MARK ON YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Teng Fei yelled. "NEVER AND EXCUSE ME WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FAT CHICKEN NUGGET AGAIN!!!!!" Wen Cheng replied. "And that's why they called us the troublesome triplets or the troublesome trio." I said while turning my head to Binghe, Mobei-Jun, Yan Wushi.

 "Let me stop those two before they are destroying half of the world." I said then spread my wings I grab my pistol out aiming in the middle of those two. The bullet flies past Wen Cheng and Teng Fei who are arguing the heck out of each other. They look at me with a white petrifying face. 

"So are you guys going to continues arguing or the bullet going to crack on of your skull and you guys going to die painfully and not getting resurrect again. Choose your option carefully sibling." I said. My right hand is currently spin the pistol around and they know that I'm not joking so they stopped fighting. This why I'm the more responsible on out of three of us. I'm always being the one that calm their argument down.

"Now Wen Cheng and Teng Fei what do you need to say to each other." I said with my pistol still in my hand. "I'm sorry" They look at each other knowing that I'm watching they are not going to argue. (Just like Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster from fairy tail and Shen Jiu/ Feng Liang is Erza Scarlet.)