2. 15 years of Heaven and Hell as Mortal

*All Chapters Shen Jiu P.O.V*

Well Well Well... It seems like I had to summarize the whole 15 years journey of mine.

* Year 1*
Adopted by an evil, wicked and selfish parents who's obsessed with money. So when I was 2 they started to treating me like trash and I hate it. Before, I become human I used to have a loving parents who cares for me. Now I got to have the exact contrast version of my biological parents. Great! What the worst thing that can happened now?

*Year 2*
Fed up and run away. I'm tired of them bullying me. I had enough patience and run away on the day that they are not home. They just treat me like a trash or a slave or a doll that doesn't have a freedom. I run as fast as I can through the jungle  away from the abusive adoptive parents as possible. Along with Su Xiyan as my ghost companion.

*Year 3*
Escape and Capture. I was 6 when I'm running away from my adoptive parents through the jungle. I've finally arrived on the next city. It took me a year to run across the jungle because I was lost in the jungle. Now all of that cleared, let's continue. I walk into the city just to capture bu human trafficking. (Human Trafficking is the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of people through force, fraud or deception, with the aim of exploiting them for profit. Men, women and children of all ages and from all backgrounds can become victims of this crime, which occurs in every region of the world. Shorten for Slave Seller) Basically I escaped Slavery from home just to become an actual Slave on the street? Great! Just the perfect thing I need but I don't really mean it at all.

*Year 4, 5, 6, 7, 8*
Nothing very interesting or important happens this time just a day living a on street and begging for food. I forgot to mentioned that I have a friend who's around 2 or 3 years old older that I called him 'Qi-Ge' which means brother seven (Qi in Chinese is means Seven.) He's always there when I needed.

*Year 9,10,11*
If I said that year 9,10,11 as mortal was the best then I would definitely lying or using sarcasm. So when I was on a street I see Qi-Ge and another child who was wounded. I stepped in and help the child but instead of thank you that motherf*cker sold me and Qi Ge out to the person that was beating them. What?! I feel like I'm going to kill that person who sold me out if I encountered them when they grow up. In Hell/Qiu Mansion was basically a place of torture. Qiu Jianluo, young master of a Qiu Manor beat me up, try to r*ped me and more violents. I see Su Xiyan she was angered and I think if she manage to tell her son when he is strong, powerful to the point that no one could never ever mess with him that I was tortured near death multiple times so he would get revenge for me. I hated it people treating me like a non-living beings. Qi Ge escaped and promised me that he will come back for me but I know that I will be the one who saved myself. I'm not a maiden who asked to be save and definitely not damsels in distress (Not like a Disney Princess who waited until The prince saved them.) I'm a strong person who doesn't give up when I wanted to do anything and I don't accept failure easily.

*Year 12*
I finally fed up again but I don't want to burned the mansion because through the vision that I see last night it shows that Qiu JianLuo gets the most torturous death by my future fully grow up disciple/ Su Xiyan's Son (Black Lotus Binghe.) I want to see that so I decided to be nice this time of not burning the mansion. I run again but this time to a mountain to train my cultivation and that's how I still keep my ability as a Prince of heaven. I see Su Xiyan she was happy to see me improves so much all ready and I don't want to make some mistakes and causes a rumors and falsehood that is not true about me. I'm not a heartless person. To go and kill people or be a extremely naïve and a air head person who trust everything or doesn't care about anything unless it's serious! No, I'm more than that I'm powerful, loyal, smart (no one could ever tricked a Huli Jing/Gumiho/Kitsune.), independent and strong.

*Year 13*
I traveled back in town where Qiu Manor was but who do I see running and hugging the heck out of me. It's Qi Ge he did become a powerful cultivators too powerful that he is a sect master/sect leader. He asked me to join his sect and I did but the most difficult things is which peak to join. Good thing I get along fine. I became a head disciple in a month. Good thing right?

*Year 14*
I become a teacher with the age of 17. Great! By not really great because more disciple seeks for my guidance and I try my best. It hard teaching a group of youngster and Nothing important happens. So far I has Su Xiyan to help me with a lot of guidance and be the only person I talked to when there's no one around or they thought that I'm crazy.

*Year 15*
This year is like year 14 but better I must say. When I was on a journey back to the sect after defeated the monster that terrorized the town I thought everyone is dead but I was wrong a little girl survived her name is Ning Yingying. I treated her just like my daughter but also, treats her equally to other disciples. She is kind, funny and cute. Next year she would be the one to choose the next disciple. Xiyan love Yingying as her own daughter too! Like come on who wouldn't love her.