Chapter 3

Wilbur waved as Sapnap dragged Dream away to their car, then turned back to see Quackity in his face. A frown decorated his face and his brows were furrowed, arms crossed.

"What are you doing at my race?"

"Your race?" Wilbur smiled, taking out a cigarette. "You didn't even win!"

Quackity took the cigarette from his hand. "It doesn't matter, you're here and i don't want you to be."

Taking Quackity's hand in his, Wilbur brought the cigarette to his mouth, taking a breath before blowing the smoke in Quackity's face. "It doesn't matter what you want."

"Are you two making out?" Tommy asked, returning to Wilbur's side from who knows where.

Wilbur stepped away from Quackity's face, taking the cigarette with him. "No, we're not, Tommy." He smiled and put his hand on his brother's shoulder. "We should go home, it's getting late."

"Fine," Tommy grumbled. "Bye, Big Q!"

Tommy skipped off as Tubbo and Ranboo stood on either side of Quackity. "Are you sure you weren't making out?" Tubbo asked.

Dream unlocked the door to his house, Sapnap trailing behind him and immediately flopping down on the couch.

"I'm going to work," Dream said, making his way upstairs.

"Absolutely fucking not!" Sapnap burst out, sitting up. "You work all the time, sit down or something!"

Dream stopped on the stairs, turning around. "Fine. We can, like, watch a movie or something."

Sapnap smiled and laid back down, Dream sitting on the couch at his feet. After a few minutes of mindlessly scrolling through TV, Sapnap's phone buzzed.

"Dude, it's Karl!"

"It's who?"

Sapnap sat up. "Were you not paying attention? The guy at the race i gave my number to!"

Dream just shook his head with a smile before turning back to the TV. Sapnap texted with Karl.

Karl practically skipped back to his car. He had the number of a famous person! But, as he got into his car, his doubts started to kick in.

What if it was a fake number or just some stupid business number? Karl sent a message.

"Hey, it's Karl from the race!"

"Hey, it's Sapnap! Nice to see you again :))"

Karl practically giggled to himself.

"We should hang out sometime you seem nice :P
Does tomorrow at noon sound good??"

Karl smiled brightly at his phone. "Of course! Where at?"