Yet another meeting

"Woah, what do you have against my chest?" He asked clearly amused at my, what must have been, red face. I was just frozen, and then I snapped out of my trance and just ran off mumbling a "sorry".

Zayn's POV

I was walking down the halls talking to the boys, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran into a girl or she ran into me, whichever. She was very beautiful, and might I add, very fit.

"Woah, what do you have against my chest"? (A/N she ran into his chest) I said jokingly

She just look puzzled, then snapped out of whatever trance she was in, and mumbled a quick "sorry", and just quickly walked away.

Kaylee's POV

Why didn't I say anything. Why do I have to be such a loser. I am never good with boys. But you know what, i'm at work and i'm not gonna let that bother me.

*******************

"Kayls, can you lock up for me?" My boss Hessie asked me. i work at a little cafe on Bradley Street.

"Sure Jess"

"Thanks kid".

"Anytime".

**1 hour Later**

I was closing up the cafe and walked outside expecting to see my mom there waiting for me. (My dad died when I was 10). i turn my phone on and I get a voicemail from my mom saying that she had to fly out to London and wouldn't be able to pick me up. I called my friend Jamie, and when she answers, she slurs "Whatttts up budddyy''.

Great, she's drunk. Guess I can't get her to pick me up. My last option, seeing as no busses run this late, and I left my purse in my locker at school, so I can't call for a cab.

I set out to walking, but as I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me so i quickened up my pace and so did the feet behind me. I broke out into a sprint, but soon the person behind me caught up to me, and pushed me up against a building. I screamed and kicked whoever it was 'where the sun don't shine', then started running again. I spotted an alley and ran into it.

While i was running, I was so busy paying attention to what was behind me, that I was not paying attention to what was in front of me, and I ran into a strong, dark figure. I was just thinking that something bad was going to happen to me tonight, but when the guy that was chasing me came into the alley, the guy that I ran into said, "Get behind me"

I didnt have time to argue so I just said, "okay", and got behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliffhanger. I know that this story is boring now, but i promise, it will get more interesting in the chapters to come.