You Saved Me

Sorry readers for taking so long to update. I had some electronic drama and some family drama going on, but I'm back and updating now. So enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I was just chilling in the alley for a little while when I heard a scream. I went towards the noise in the alley, and a firebrand into me.

I noticed that it was the girl from school earlier, but I don't think she noticed it was me. I saw a man running in after she did. I quickly told her to "Get behind me". She agreed and got behind, still not knowing who I was.

Kaylee's POV

The guy that was chasing me said, "Malik, I don't want any trouble. Just hand over the girl and I'll be on my way."

"Now you know I can't do that". Malik said

"And why not?" The other guy said sounding annoyed

"Because I am not going to let you hurt her. Now go before I get impatient and do something that I might not regret."

When he said that, I thought even though he saved me, I was still in trouble.

The man said "Alright Malik, you win this time"

Putting his cigarette down he said, "I know".

Until after the man left, the thought that he said "Malik" hadn't registered to me until he turned around and I saw his face.

"Zayn". I said barely above a whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I kept you waiting for so long for an update, but here it is.

I'm gonna try to update everyday since I'm on spring break, and if you guys vote and comment that would make me happy.

SHOUTOUTS:

Happy birthday @MrsBreannaHoran030

Happy late birthday @FarmCheese

I may update again later today.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!!