Talking

Kaylee's POV

I walked into starbucks and order a caramal latte and a muffin then went to go sit down at the table my mother was at.

"Hi mom." I said nervous

"has he really been hitting and beating you." she got straight to the point. I nodded my head yes.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I want you to know i already kicked him out, and i really want you to come back home." she said hopefully. "It will be just me and you, I promise." she said.

"Okay, but i have to tell Zayn that i am going back home." I said.

"Who's Zayn." my mom asked

"A boy from school i just started dating."

**Back at home**

My mom and i sat on the couch eating ice cream. I think this is the most time we've spent for a while.

"Okay so tell me about Zayn, O shoot I forgot to tell him. Hold on mom"

RING RING RING

"Kaylee where are you, i was so worried." he said calmly into the phone.

"Im sorry i forgot to tell you i talked to my mom and Im back home and i was just about to tell her about you." I said dreamly

"Are you sure you are okay" he said concerned

"Yes baby im fine, ill see you at school tomorrow" I said reasurring him

"Okay I love you" he said

"I love you too"

**After the phone call**

"Im back mom" I sang "About time now tell me about Zayn." she said rushing me to tell her "Okay okay"

"It all started when I was talking to Jamie in the hallway and I didn't want to get into the conversation we were about to have so I turned around trying to speed away and I ran into him in the hallway. I was just frozen and then i ran and then we had another encounter that night. ( I didn't tell her why we had the encounter). "He gave me a ride home and we talked and made arrangements  to meet up somewhere at school the next morning."

"When I got in the house, Ron came downstairs and started beating me untill i was unconsious. The next morning when i woke up after i got myself ready, Jamie picked up and we made our way to the courtyard, when he noticed the bruises on my face, he wanted me to tell him what happened, so i told him later. A couple of hours later, I find myself crying into his chest telling him everything. He asked me to come over to his house and stay the weekend with him and his friends for a couple of days. Later we started dating after he saved from getting beaten by Ron. And im happy being with him." I said smiling.

"That's great sweetie, can I meet him one day." she asked smiling

"Sure just let me ask him what day is good for him."