Chapter 9

Xiao's POV

When he grabbed my wrist it hurt. I was scared that the cuts would open again but if I just pulled my hand away from him, he would think I was suspicious. So I just let him drag me to the car.

I am a little bit scared. Someone I don't know is bringing me somewhere. That's another reason why I didn't want to go with him but here I am, sitting in a car with this Venti. The car ride was silent I didn't mind it tho. After a while the car finally came to a hault. We were infront of a house.

V. "Thank you! C'mon Xiao." We both got out of the car and walked up to the door. Venti knocked on the door and after a few seconds a blonde girl opened the door.

L. "Hello starbucks size."

V. "Hi Lumine! You remember the last time we saw eachother? How did it go with your brother?" The blonde just gave Venti a pissed of smirk.

L. "We don't talk about that day."

V. "Can we come in?"

L. "Yeah yeah come in."

Venti again grabbed my wrists and dragged me inside the house. He then dragged me to a kitchen.

V. "Hello my chef!"

Chef X. "Hello Ven! Who's your friend."

V. "This is Xiao."

Chef X. "Xiao... oh sorry umm hi Xiao I'm Xiangling." Xiangling then gave me a smile.

V. "Where's Guoba?"

Chef X. "He's with Chongyun." Chongyun? I've heard that name before but where?

V. "Why did you want me to come here?"

Chef X. "I should've had Lumine tell you that I wanted you to come have dinner with the two of us."

V. "Hm I'd love to have dinner with the two of you, after all the food you make is delicous!"

Chef X. "Thank you Venti." I honestly just feel like a third wheel. I felt someone touch my shoulder which caused me to flinch. Then I heard someone whisper in my ear.

L. "The two make you feel like a third wheeler, don't they." I turned around to see the same blonde who opened the door. I just nodded at what she said.

L. "You're a quiet one, suprised you're friends with such a talkative person. Well c'mon let's go do something together." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room. She had me sit down on a chair beside the bed and then she sat on the bed. (She is sitting infront of Xiao.)

L. "Ok! So what's your name? Mines Lumine."

X. "I'm Xiao."

L. "It's nice to meet you Xiao. What's your favorite color? Mine would be pink, purple, and blue."

X. "Favorite color? Oh I would have to go with... teal." She continued to ask me questions that I answered and then she wanted to play a board game with me. I like Lumine, she is fun to be around.

We played the game for awhile until Xiangling called us.

L. "Why did they have to call us when we were having fun. Well let's go." She stood up and walked out. I followed her.

Chef X. "Your plates are on the table."

After they ate

V. "Well, we'll be heading out now. Thanks for the food Xiangling."

Chef X. "Of course Ven! Bye!"

L. "Bye venti and Xiao." Venti grabbed my arm and again (poor Xiao) dragged me outside of the house and into the car. This car ride was the same as last time.

When we arrived at Venti's house, Venti didn't drag me into his house thankfully. His house was really big, his parents must be rich. When I got inside the house I went straight to Venti's room.

Venti's POV.

When we arrived at my place Xiao went up the stairs probaly to my room. I went to go put some water and food in Minty's bowl. I got myself some water before going to my room. When I got there I saw Xiao laying on the floor. He was all curled up in a ball looking at me. I smirked at him.

V. "You're so eager to be here that you came straight to my room and why are you on the floor?"

X. "Do you have a problem with me being on the floor?"

V. "No but laying on the floor is uncomfortable."

X. "No it isn't."

V. "What you're used to sleeping on the floor?"

X. "Yes I'm used to sleeping on the floor." I walked up to Xiao and picked him up.

X. "Why do you always pick me up?"

V. "Why are you letting me pick you up?"

X. "Because right now you're not trying to shove me in a car." I placed Xiao on the bed and watched him move up to the headboard. He just placed his head on the pillows and curled up in a ball.

Xiao's POV.

Me and Venti just stared at eachother. About a few minutes past and I heard my phone ring. I got it out of my pocket and looked at who's calling me. It's Zhongli. I pushed the answer button and put it on speaker. I then layed the phone beside me.

Z. "Where are you Xiao?"

X. "Somewhere, why?"

Z. "You haven't came back."

X. "What are you staying at that damn house until I come back."

Z. "Xiao, your parents came back they are worried about you and want you to come back."

(Didn't put this at the beginning for a reason. Anyways, Da mother. = Xiao's mom. Da father. = Xiao's father. I hope you love them as much as Xiao does!)

Da mother. "Xiao hun where are you? We have to leave again tomorrow. We really want to see you before we leave so please come home...right now." I was shocked. I'm scared. I don't want to go home but... she'll break my bones the next time she comes back.

X. "Y-y-yes mother. I-I'm going."

Da father. "Ok son we'll see you soon." After they said that they hung up.

X. "Can you give me a ride h-home Venti?"

V. "Of course Xiao! Let me call someone to bring you."

A time skip brought to you by the writer.

When the car dropped me off I walked to the door and knocked on it. When the door opened someone pulled me in by my hair.

Da mother. "You're so useless boy. W
We're going to have to punish you for not answering our phone calls.
_________________________________________

1090 I don't have anything to say for this chapter so bai bye. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading! Have a good day or night. Words 1090.
Sincerely, your writer that likes time skips.