Chapter 14

Vivian. = Venti's mom.
Vandrew. = Venti's father.

Xiao POV.

When I woke up I felt rather sick. When I sat up I felt like thowing up. I stood up and tried to get to the bathroom but I collapsed. I tried to get up but I had to use the bed and walls. After falling down many times I finally got to the bathroom.

I went to the toilet and started throwing up. (How tf did he NOT throw up when he wasn't in the bathroom.) After I was done I stood up and flushed the toilet. I used the wall and counter to help me get to the sink. I washed my face and left the bathroom.

I fell again and looked at the bed. Venti wasn't there. I didn't want to try and get up again so I layed down and fell asleep there.

Oh just so you know Venti ended up sleeping on the couch.

Venti's POV.

When I woke up I went to my room to see Xiao not on the bed. I looked around the floor just incase. I found him sleeping on the floor near the bathroom.

I walked over to him and shook him a bit. He woke but he immediately got up. I caught him before he fell.

V. "Are you ok Xiao?" It seemed like he wanted to go to the bathroom so I helped him get there. He started to throw up. (Me not wanting to get detailed.)

I got his hair out of his face and rubbed his back. When he stopped I picked him up and brought him to the bed. I felt his forehead and it was burning.

I went downstairs and grabbed a cloth and a bucket. When I got back to my room I put the bucket beside Xiao and went to the bathroom to soak the cloth. I went back to Xiao and put the cloth on his forehead.

I sat next to Xiao and watched him sleep. (Creepy.) I heard someone call my name. I turned my head to the doorway and saw my mom standing there.

Vivian. "Hon, why are you not dressed?" (I love saying her name for some reason.)

V. "When did you get here?"

Vivian. "About 2 hours ago. Now answer my question." I walked up to her.

V. "I'm taking care of someone."

Vivian. "Where are they?" I don't mean to be rude to my mother but I feel like she doesn't even try to look for something.

V. "You're not going blind right?"

Vivian. "Oh... they are on your bed. Are they sick?"

V. "Yes mother he is."

Vivian. "Get ready and ask your dad to bring you to school. I'll take care of your boyfriend." What she said made me flustered.

V. "Mom!"

Vivain. "Hurry get ready." I went into my closet, changed, and did my hair. I then went to my parents room to find my dad.

V. "Hey dad."

Vandrew. "Hey kid."

V. "Can you take me to school."

Vandrew.  "Yup."

Xiao's POV.

When I woke up I wasn't in Venti's room. I looked around the room and saw a woman that looked like Venti scrolling through her phone.

X. "Who are you?" I saw her jump a little.

Vivian. "Oh you scared me. I'm Vivian, Venti's mom, what's your name?" I tried to sit up but felt a huge pain in my head so I layed down again.

X. "I'm Xiao."

Vivian. "I'm going to use you as a way to tease Venti. Wanna help?"

X. "I'll try."

Vivian. "What do you mean you'll try." I don't know how to tease anyone.

X. "I'm the one that's always being teased."

Vivian. "Don't let him! If you give him more of a reaction he'll tease you more and more." I don't really mind being teased by venti...
Vivian. "Do tops always tease. I mean they are the ones who-"

X. "Vivian!" Hell I don't want to hear what she has to say.

Vivian. "Sorry sorry. Your still going to help me though!"

X. "Hm."

Vivian. "OMG! I totally forgot you were sick forgive me! Why am I yelling!? I'll leave now!"

I just watched her leave. She was nice.
_________________________________________

This chapter was rather short. I like Venti's mom, do you? Hehe, have a good day/night and thank you for reading! Words 684.
Sincerely, your writer.

Adding on to the authors note. I think it deleted some thing at the end but I don't remember them so I'm just going to leave it.