Annoying

Alycia's POV:

I am at the cafeteria with my friends when I saw Y/n walk in. She's so beautiful but she annoy the shit out of me. She's been asking me out for I don't know how long and I've rejected her everytime not because I don't like her, but because there's too many girls and even boys  who's falling to their feet just to be with her even though they know she has a dick. I'm annoyed by her but I also like her.

Undecided much?

I just don't want to be attacked by her fans, I mean I've received a few threats whenever she flirts with me. I don't want to put my life in danger even though I wanted to go out with her.

I like to be safe.

"Hey babe, how's your day?" Y/n said sitting down beside me and started eating my fries.

"Not good since you're here." I said glaring at her. I don't like being rude to her because Y/n is literally the nicest person you'll ever meet but almost everyone is looking at us and I know I'll get screwed if I flirted back.

"Ouch babe you hurt my feelings." She said putting her hands on her chest. I rolled my eyes at her then continue eating my lunch, ignoring her presence.

"Hey, Y/ln leave her alone." I heard someone said. I turn my head and saw it was Marcus, the other guy who's been asking me out. He's a douchebag so there's no way I'm going out with him. He and Y/n have an ongoing rivalry because let's just say he is a bully and Y/n is the hero, and he brings out the bad in Y/n.

"Why? want me to leave so you can have the seat? not happening buddy." Y/n said eating more of my fries.

Marcus walk closer towards Y/n, making me nervous.

"She doesn't want you here, so go find a seat to put your ugly ass." Marcus said.

Y/n stood up towering over Marcus for a few inches.

"I think you're talking about yourself here and you seem to be following my ugly ass, maybe you have unrequited love for me." Y/n said making some of the students laugh and Marcus even angrier.

Marcus held Y/n's collar making me and my friends stand up ready to interfere.

"Listen here, you're so full of yourself, nobody is going to love you, your mama doesn't even want you that's why she left your abnormal ass." Marcus said. I saw Y/n clench her jaw.

Marcus,Y/n and I live near each other so our families know each other.

Y/n push Marcus making him stumble back. I immediately grab Y/n's hand when I saw her walk closer to Marcus.

"Y/n please don't, you're gonna get in trouble." I said softly.

She looks at me with pain in her eyes, her mom is a sensitive subject so bringing her up especially by her worst enemy must have trigger some bad memories.

"I have to go, please be careful." She said before kissing my forehead then walk away quickly. Y/n's always been affectionate to me and I secretly love those moments because I know I can't broadcast my happiness.

I watch her back until she disappeared through the door.

"You can do so much better than that freak Alycia." Marcus said looking at me. I glared at him.

"She's not a freak and she's far more better than you." I spat at him. He clenched his jaw.

"You're going to run back to me after she find someone better to play with." He said before walking away with his two minions.

"Come on Leesh we're gonna be late for class." Lindsey said. I sighed and let her drag me,worried about where Y/n might be.

/