Chapter 5 Subway Play 2: F*cked In Public By The Roommate.

Most summer clothes were made of light materials. Therefore, even with two layers of fabric, Li Ming could still feel the astonishingly high heat and hardness. Rather than say it was a s*x organ rather, it’s better to just call it a murder weapon.

It was much more sensitive than the palm. As soon as the hot glans was against the mound, the female acupoint would clamp and contract in discomfort. More slippery fluid dripped out of the fleshy slit, soaking the clothes wet with the previous org*sm.

He was horrified by the temperature that seemed to be able to burn people. After a while, Li Ming recovered, and then shook sharply.

The other party actually had the blatant idea to violate him on the subway!

Whether or not the immature female hole could swallow this murder weapon, Li Ming involuntarily shrivered slightly just when he saw the other passengers through this peripheral vision.

Being inserted under the eyes of so many people …… Naturally, he refused.

But the lower body that had been played to org*sm a long time ago didn’t seem to think so. The kinky fluid dripped down from the roots of the stiff and tight legs. If he was not wearing trousers, the lustful water on the white ankles would be seen. The female acupoint was still not satisfied. It kept convulsing, trying to hold the top of the s*x organ through the clothes.

The other party’s s*x organ was so horrific that the narrow hole, which could hardly even swallow a finger, could only contract and open in vain, spitting out sticky juice again and again.

“You seem to like it very much.”

Unconsciously almost indulged in lust again, a devilish whisper came close to his ear. Li Ming was agitated.

I can’t!

I can’t do this!

Aware of the dangerous situation he was in, under the survival instinct, he suddenly gained strength, and slapped away the hand that was still kneading his waist, trying to break free from the man’s confinement.

The next moment, the cool breeze blew across the hip peak, and the mound suddenly felt a hot sensation. 

“!!!”

If not for the hand that was slapped off instantly tightly covering his mouth, Li Ming would have screamed out.

The man actually tore off his pants!

If someone glanced here at this time, they would be able to see the extremely beautiful scenery. The two white and delicate buttocks were slightly swollen with finger marks criss-crossed over them. The slit caught between the snowy masses was wet for some reason, appearing in between the trembling buttocks, with a lustful watery glow.

Being forced to raise his face, Li Ming couldn’t care less about his exposed peaks. His body was stiff.