Chapter 10 Identity Exposed 1: Voluntarily Tied Himself to the Bed to be F*cked

Li Ming is sick.

That night, he was kissed by that man, all the unspoken moans were blocked back, and then they were barely noticed by passers-by. But the man didn’t seem to have enough fun yet, so after those passers-by left, the other party pinched his waist and did it several times in the empty alley, until he cried and begged for mercy before he would ejaculate.

He was completely exhausted.

He didn’t even want to move his fingertips. He let the other party arrange his clothes for him, and kissed his forehead gently. Long after the footsteps were gone, Li Ming gathered the strength to take off his blindfold and then returned to the dormitory with thick semen in small steps.

As a result, he got a fever the next morning.

“Let’s go to the hospital.” Fang Yan looked so nervous that he even stopped playing games. He forced his way to his desk and didn’t move away, “Going to the infirmary is also fine ah.”

The fever made him feel a little uncomfortable. His eyelids felt very heavy. Continuing to look at the documents, Li Ming didn’t lift his head: “No.”  

He knew exactly why he had a fever–it was unreasonable not to get sick when he was undressed and played with for so long in the alley that night, and was drenched with alcohol under the chilling night breeze.

Having s*x with a stranger in the alley in the middle of the night until he got a fever……

When he thought about it….

Staring at the document, Li Ming felt very complicated.   

He resented that seemingly gentle man for treating him so badly, but what made him even more at a loss was that he was obviously forced, and in the end he didn’t feel bad himself. He even shook his waist and begged for more.

Although he knew the nature of this body a long time ago, he still couldn’t accept this kind of him.

“I’m begging you, please!”

staring at the document in a daze, suddenly, Li Ming was wrapped in someone’s arms.

“Please, please, please.” The arms around his shoulders were strong, but his tone was pitiful. As he said, Fang Yan rubbed his head on his neck coquettishly, “If you don’t want to walk, I’ll carry you on my back, or I can hold you!”

What the hell!

Had it not been for being hugged, Li Ming would have jumped up and hit his head again. However, Fang Yan’s arms were too strong, and he didn’t have much energy on his body. After a few pushes, he didn’t succeed. He could only stumble and rebuke: “What are you doing! Let go, let go!”

“I won’t let go.” However, Fang Yan was very unreasonable, “I will let you go only if you promise to go to the hospital.”