Chapter 7 Alley Play 1: Put On Sexy Underwear And Rubbed By The Roommate

The structure of that thing was not complicated. It was only composed of two simple pearl chains. The pearls are round and delicate, sparkling and crystal-clear, but they were not the kind of necklaces that could be sold openly at the counter of the mall.

It was a erotic thong full of suggestive hints.

Li Ming only glanced at it for a second, and snapped the box shut.  

A group of perverts!

He was clutching the paper box tightly, sitting at the table, almost unable to restrain himself from shame. He didn’t bother to think about whether this so-called gift was to humiliate him or had other meanings. Out of sight out of mind, Li Ming directly threw this pearl thong along with the box into the depths of the closet.   

“Are you sick?” Fang Yan looked at him strangely when he came back with the delivery, “Why is your face so red?”

“No.”

He subconsciously denied.

Turning his head away, Li Ming couldn’t help biting his lower lip.

Fortunately, Fang Yan did not continue to ask.

This made Li Ming faintly relieved.

But what surprised him a little was that since the paper box was delivered, after making fun of him for a little bit, the small group fell into a short silence. No one continued to say those nasty things, and they didn’t even use that thong as a topic.

At the beginning, Li Ming thought this was a good thing. But when there was still no movement for several days, he later realized that something was wrong.

Li Ming naturally didn’t think that those people would be so kind to let him go. The self-deprecating video was still in the other party’s hand. This calm before the storm would only make him more uneasy.

It was impossible for him to initiatively speak up in the group.

He was anxiously waiting until Saturday evening. The QQ, which had been silent for a long time, finally sounded the alert, and someone from the small group initiated a temporary conversation with him alone.

However, Li Ming wondered if he had gone blind.

“I’m sorry.” Because the other person’s tone was so polite, “Did my gift offend you?”

He couldn’t believe this was what those people would say.

Li Ming was at a loss, looking at the screen blankly.

The man on the other side of the screen didn’t seem to mind his silence, but continued to say, “I just think it’s beautiful and suits you. If you don’t like it, just throw it away.”