Chapter 12 Forced to Watch Himself Being F*cked in the Mirror

You can’t do it?

Can’t do it, can’t do it, can’t do it?

He never thought that Li Ming would say such a thing. Fang Yan was struck dumb and became speechless.

After a while, he belatedly realized what Li Ming meant. His breath instantly became heavy.   

He opened his mouth, but in the end, Fang Yan didn’t say anything. It’s just that the s*x organ sandwiched between the delicate thighs was getting hotter and hotter. With a slightly messy breathing rhythm, it was pushed back and forth, and occasionally poked deep into the leg seam to wet it.

“Wu.” A muffled grunt escaped from his lips. Li Ming bit down the corner of the quilt.

Feeling apprehensive about Zheng Cong who was in the same room, his voice was not too loud, but the sex organ between his legs was brazenly hard. Separated by a layer of fabric was the soft and tender hole. It was very familiar with this arrogant and unreasonable fierce object. With every thrust, the female acupoint contracted once. Before long, the thin cotton cloth was soaked in the obscene liquid while the snow white legs were trembling hard.

“Light….”

The bed inevitably made a noise. Li Ming’s voice was soft and inaudible: “Lighter…”

There was no response from Fang Yan. With heavier breathing, he stretched out his hand and lifted the hem of his pajamas.

Even at night, only by the glimmer of light leaking through the gaps in the curtains, Li Ming’s white skin could be clearly seen. Accustomed to lust, the soft and tender n!pple tips had already stood up playfully. Without the slightest hesitation, Fang Yan leaned down and held the red and erected milk bead in his mouth.

He hadn’t seen it for a long time, so despite his deliberate restraint, his action was inevitably a bit rougher. The tip of his tongue pushed against the tip of the nipple, and after a while, the stone-hard milk tip was rolled back into the chest, then it was sucked out forcefully. In the end, even the areola was held in his mouth and sucked repeatedly. With his waist soft, Li Ming could imagine the lascivious red marks interlaced on his chest without needing to take a look.

He was sucked until his scalp became numb. Impatiently holding his legs together, he stretched out his hand and pushed Fang Yan.

Reluctant to part with it, he bit the slightly swollen n!pple again. Only then did Fang Yan surrender and lift the quilt.

It’s laughable to say that he had almost never done it properly in bed for once. After being stunned for a few seconds, he realized that he had just used the most ordinary posture.

His legs were spread apart. Li Ming closed his eyes. The piece of fabric between the legs was already soaked. If it was daytime, one would be able to see the hidden hole through the fabric that doesn’t belong to men, as well as the wet nub that stood up slightly from the mound.