Kaadhalai solla mudiyatha? -6🍂

Binni ma: enna d ipdi nenenchuruka?

Sk: vara vazhila nenenchuten

She hurried to her room and closed the door as she stood in front of her mirror.

She recollected the way he saw her under the pouring rain as she stared back into his brown orbs. The way his hands protectively held her waist and mischievously tried touching her bare skin which made her run away from him. The way he engulfed her from back and caressed his stubble beard in her shoulder and how he pulled her fiercely towards him and kissed her cheek soundly after dropping her in the street end.

She closed her face with her hands not able to control the adrenaline rush she was still feeling and entered the bathroom to have a warm shower.

_______

The first two matches was a clean win for their team and Ashwin joined them for the 3rd match.

Ak: ena ma, verum vaai la goodluck solra

He pulled Sivaangi closely and held her waist standing in an isolated corner before they could start the match

Sk: vera ena

Sivaangi raised her eyebrows teasing

Ak: ne solla venam! Naane eduthukren
He neared her lips as Sivaangi brought her hands in between making him kiss her hands

Sk: poi jeichitu vaanga, naane kudukuren
She closed his mouth with her hands and he bit her palm

Sk: ahhh!

Ak: iru d match mudichitu varen
He pulled her lips and ran to the ground.

Mugen saw ashwin coming from behind the bleachers and Sivaangi follow him a couple minutes after

He controlled his emotions and started warmups with the team.

________

Ashwin sure was making up to his lost time in the ground and had highest individual scores. Contrary to their personal hatred Mugen and ashwin were really good as teammates.

Ashwin turned towards the audience and passed a kiss to his pretty girlfriend by kissing his 2 fingers as she hid her face in Sakthi's shoulder blushing at him.

Mugen pretended like he didn't see it and started the game after the half time was over.

It was an easy win with huge score difference and ashwin patted all his teammates, he stretched his hands towards mugen for a high five when Mugen turned to see Sivaangi's expecting and pleading eyes and left without sparing a glance back leaving Ashwin's hands in air.

Ashwin turned around and saw his girlfriend's dissappointed face to which he shrugged back and smiled.

_______

Coach: the playoffs were a huge win boys! Congrats and pat yourself but ipo than the real game begins. Semifinals neenga neneikra maari easy ah jeika mudiyathu, the opponent team is very strong

The team nodded to their coach taking in his instructions.

Coach: the match is taking place in their college so we'll be starting from here tomorrow, oru naal athey ground la practise pantu next day match mudichitu vandhruvom. Rooms have been arranged for u all by our college
Now disperse

________

They reached their accomodation and the team dispersed to their allotted rooms. Mugen went inside his room and jumped to his bed when he saw Ashwin enter the same room.

Mugen: No! Dont say ur my

Ak: roomate, yes

He kept his luggage in the single bed near Mugen's making him groan and bury his face under pillow.