𝕰ight.

---

Waking up at 11am the next morning, Creek woke to a face full of blonde hair. Tom had his face nosed into Creek's neck, breathing softly against his skin. His arm was thrown over him, and one of his legs was wrapped around one of Creek's own.

Creek froze, heart picking up speed. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Sure, Eryn had warned that this would happen. Sure, Creek had been kind of curious to see if it'd actually happen. But now that it has happened, WAY beyond his expectations.

He let himself enjoy the moment, his taller counterpart curled over him and even indulged himself to a few strokes of his hair. Fluffy, soft, and a little knotted from movement in his sleep.

His phone buzzed next to him. He hadn't even gotten to charge it. With his arm that wasn't being held down by Tom's weight, he reached for it.

Eryn, the big man with an obsession with my hair
Wake up with a new cuddle buddy?

With one hand, Creek did his best to respond.

You
Dude hws stucj, hes all over me and my lg is trapped
Hes cuddlu, wiw

Eryn, the big man with an obsession with my hair
LLLLMMMAAO
Get fucked, he usually just trys to sleep on top of u
Idk y hes all wrapped up with u

You
Wait how u no that

Eryn, the big man with an obsession with my hair
Paid u a cheeky visit
Hes obsessed LUL

Creek, flushing red, turned to look at Tom's sleeping face. Fuck, he was so damn cute.

You
Is it my fault or his for this ...

Eryn, the big man with an obsession with my hair
His
Definitely
If ur not comfy just shove him off tho
He'll understand i reckon
If u can untangle urself Sarah made us brekkie

You
I dont eat breakfast anyway

Eryn, the big man with an obsession with my hair
SIMP

Creek grinned down at his phone, shifting to rest his head on Thomas's and just accepting his fate for the next hour or so. But to his disappointment, the small movement was enough to wake the taller boy up.

"Hmmg..." He groaned, tightening his hold on Creek. His stomach exploded with butterflies at the hold, and the sound of his morning voice. "Too early."

Creek mourned the loss the moment he had a go at shifting away from Tom. It got him awake, sitting up immediately and shuffling back against the wall, spluttering apologies with a red face.

"OH MY GOD. Mate, I'm so sorry, I just - I didn't, I'm so fucking sorry man I definitely made you uncomfortable didn't I oh my god-"

Creek sat up properly, rubbing his eyes and feigning drowsiness, pretending he had just woken up. "The fuck are you on about, man? I was trying to sleep.." He even yawned for good measure.

Tom had a hand over his heart. The brunette wondered if his heart was racing as hard as his own.

"I-I-I... I dunno. Sorry man. Must have be-been a nightmare..." Tom replied, voice soaked in relief and anxiety. "What's the time?"

"Hm." Creek turned to pick up his phone. "Ten past 11... Shit, I should get ready to leave so I can pack the rest of my stuff."

Creek cast away his sleepy act. He needed to be ready for the plane trip. Hauling ass off the bed, he picked up his laptop, the jumper he had cast off during the night from being too hot, and his shoes by Tom's door.

Thomas got up too, rubbing the back of his neck. "What's Australia like, then?"

"Hot." Creek chuckled, raking his hands through his hair in an effort to comb it. "I usually visit mum over summer so I can spend winter here, but this year she was on a business trip in Asia somewhere so we had to swap it to the end of the year. I'm going to die of heat stroke."

"To properly answer that, though," Creek smiled, lost in thought. "It's sunny. The people are funny, and make me believe the most outrageous things just cause I'm a foreigner. The beaches are amazing, my room over there is super nice, and I love spending days out with my mum. The air is cleaner, the water tastes amazing, and everyone is just a little more honest there."

"I'll send you loads of photos. Want a souvenir?" He asked with a smile, turning around.

Tom was watching him pick up his things with his arms crossed and a fond smile as he listened to him talk. Creek stood up straighter, staring at him. "What're you looking at, creep?"

"Just think it's cool you like it so much." Tom said with a shrug. "Can you get me a kangaroo? Is that possible? I wanna ride it to school."

Creek gave him the finger before Eryn came into the room. "I KNEW I HEARD YOUR VOICES. Sarah the legend has made us breakfast. Let's go."

Creek laughed before following the boy out of the room. Tom anxiously brushed a hand through his hair, realising Creek had seen him at his waking moments. Flushing, he followed his friends down to see his mum.

"Oi, Eryn, Tom asked me if I could bring him a kangaroo back from Australia."

"Tommy, are you serious?!"