Chapter 5

The next day Dr. Bexlaham came in and asked me how I was feeling? I told him much better than the day I blacked out.  He snickered. He also asked me when I thought going home would be a good idea. In my my head I was thinking do I really have to go home? i knew I did but I didnt want to. I didnt wanna go back to school, or get teased, and I dont wanna go to jail cause that little bitch said I treatened to kill her!  I asked Dr.Bexlaham when he thought I should be fully recovered to go home? He told me that in about 2 days would be a good time. Just to cheak to make sure i'm all better. Even though I dont wanna go I told Dr.Bexlaham that I would start packing up all my stuff. I wanted to call Ethan, but I didnt want to trouble him with all my problems! When Ethan was just Ethan I could do that, but now he's Ethan my boyfriend. I felt kind of bad cause since I got to this hospital I have been troubling him with all my problems. I asked Dr.Bexlaham if he could send my parents in so I could talk to them. When they came in I told them that I would be leaving in 2 days. And out of no where I asked my parents if I could go to a different school or be home schooled. My parents were really shocked by my question. My parents told me they would get back to me on that. I was really hoping they would let me! I got up and started to pack. Just then Ethan walked in. I ran over to him and hugged him. I told him that I was gonna call him, but that I didnt wanna annoy him with all my troubles. Ethan told me he would rather hear my troubles and talk to me than do anything. I felt like I could tell him anything in the world, And all my secrets. He asked me why I was packing. I told him that Dr.Bexlaham said I could leave in 2 days. I told Ethan that I was scared to go back to school. Ethan comfortede me and said that if anyone said shit about me he would make them back off. I told him that would make me feel safer. He really is like a knight in shining armour. I was almost excited to go to school and rub it in Katy's face that I was dating Ethan!  I told Ethan I was ready to stand up for myself.