❀The Meet Up❀

⚠︎︎𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:⚠︎︎
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 ⚠︎︎
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 ⚠︎︎
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎︎
(𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✌︎ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵃˡˡ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵖ?)

Timeskip

It was now lunch, Takemitchi was at his locker swapping his books for his lunch that wasn't much (bag of chips he had got from the twins the day before) but something to last for the rest of the day until he got home.

"Hey Take hurry up and come, we need to go before all the seats get takin, you already know this." Chifuyu says looking over Takemitchi's shoulder looking in to his locker..that looked...like something.

"Don't rush me."

"Chifuyu.." Takemitchi said still looking through his locker. "yeah" he replied, still examining the locker.

"Where's the twins?" closing the locker to look at Chifuyu, who was now leaning on the locker next to his. "Umm I think they already went to the cafeteria, if not- probably in another class room skipping lunch."

"Right, ok then come let's go meet the girls," Takemichi said, making his way to the cafeteria, arms swinging back and forward like a child purposefully quickening his pace.

"Wait for me you idiot" Chifuyu jogged after him. "well keep up" if takemichi was being honest he was quit happy to see the girls he haven't seen them in awhile, and really needed a distraction.

reaching the cafeteria they walk to their usual table, placed in the back, with a view of the whole cafeteria, and to their surprise it wasn't taken "Oh hey Takemitchi and Chifuyu." the peach haired girl smile."Hey"  Chifuyu kept it short " Hey hina," takemitchi greeted. Taking their seat, across from the girls.

"Oh so we don't get a hey or anything?"the blonde head girl said, giving the two a playful eye roll taking a sip of her drink.

"I mean you didn't say hey to us so why would we say it to you."chifuyu said giving the the girl a smirk. "yeah he got a point Emma." Takemichi agreed, opening his bag of potato chips looking at the girl.

"That's not how that work, but ok," the group turned to the owner of the voice to be met with a pink hair girl, who's hand was stuffed into a jacket she wore. "And she shows ups" chifuyu says, "oh shut up" the girl rolled her eyes taking a seat beside the brunette girl.

"Hey, senju!" Hints greeted senju just as she did the other two before. "Hey hina, and the others" senju says playfully pushing yuzuha with her shoulder. "Rude." Emma says, loudly sipping on her drink.

"Yeah, Yeah anyways how you doin takemitchi you still holding up?  Yuzuha said stealing some of Hinata's food."Hey!" Hina pulled her food closer to her lightly glaring at yuzuha and senju, watching as yuzuha reached the stolen food to senju.

"oh yeah how you holding up michi?" Emma looked up from her nails, at Takemitchi waiting for a answer, followed by
Hinata, Chifuyu, Senju and yuzuha who was already staring. Takemitchi froze as he glanced at everyone.

"Eat yo food damn...fuck yall lookin crazy for?" its went silent.

Until Emma had her drank running down her nose, in a sad attempt at hold in her laughter.

The whole table bursted in laughter, Chifuyu falling, desperately holding on to takemichi, in attempt to stop from falling out the seat. Hina whispering that her stomach hurting. Yuzuha eye are watering, with senju leaning on her as she laughed way to loudly.