ꕤTutorꕤ

⚠︎︎𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:⚠︎︎
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 ⚠︎︎
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 ⚠︎︎
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎︎
(𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✌︎  ✯ℯ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎✯)

Tutor

"Well Takemichi I would like for you tutor this young man here." She says gesturing to the other boy, flashing him a big smile as she did. The smile was telling though, and it get gave off a type demanding demeanor. Takemichi was taken aback. Though she was suggesting, he felt that he really didn't have a option or a say in the matter. But he can still give a shot at trying to declining the offer.

"offer"

"I'm sorry?" Takemichi thought it was the easy way out by playing dumb he also wasn't trying to be disrespectful but, no. It wasn't happening. He didn't want to do it. He could already tell that this one was a fucking prick. The way he kicked out his feet, leaning on two legs in the chair, like he could care less about being here, or the situation, so no. From what he could tell he also...seemed dumb. It would better matched his demeanor anyways.

Probably Explains why he needing tutoring " I would like you to tutor Manjiro." She repeat using the others name. Her smile shirking in just a bit, but it didn't change the demeanor of it.

"I can't, sorry.."takemitchi says giving a lame excuse of a smile for an apology. He just didn't want to tutor the guys. He could but he don't want to. Not only that, how is he supposed to focus on himself if he's constantly busy? takemitchi wasn't like others, he wasn't going to plunge himself in work and activities for a distraction. Or maybe he was like everyone else and was simply lying to himself. Who knows? He just want time to cry... and cry, or something of the sort loathing on his past.

"I have a lot more after school classes, why not get Mia to do it, she's ahead of me" takemitchi suggested smile creeping on his face, at the mention of the curly haired girl similar to the twins. It made him less worried. She could have this guy in shape in no time.

Anytime he was stuck on anything- school-related she would help, thought she was kinda quiet, but once she knew you, and got her to talk to you, it was over. She was still quiet though... kinda

He was sure she could help.

Takemitchi lightly nodded to himself with satisfaction and for a moment he felt like he pulled it off. He wouldn't have to tutor this...guy.

"She can't at the moment seeing as she's tutoring another classmate of yours." The lady lightly waved her hand in a dismissive manner, before placing her finger on her chin a thinking manner. With that damn smile.

No way.. she gotta be joking right, if not Mia can't she tutor him?

"Come on I can't be that bad" the other boy commented, lips curving up into a small smile that was so smug and down right offensive. It made takemitchi pull a face, looking at the other.

"Dude no one told you to speak." Takemitchi spat as he gave the other boy a look. The comments was rude and a bit disrespectful but he was sure the guy heard worse. Turning back to speak to the lady replacing his pinched brows and wrinkled nose with a soft and sweet smile that's seemed slightly annoyed.

"Ok but Mrs. Hana how will I tutor him when I have a lot of....things to do" takemitchi soft smile quickly turned awkward as he tried to come up with a excuse. He knew the pause in his sentence didn't add any credibility to he reply. He wasn't lying though, he had class after school like , dance, biology , and...that was it.