Part 7

January 17

"Bye Luka, I'm headed out." Juleka called walking out the door and down to her favorite flower shop.

"I'll have the pink and purple arrangement right there." Juleka told the man at the counter.

"Made that one special. I thought you would be coming by here soon." The man asked her.

"Thank you," Juleka replied quietly.

"Here you are, come again soon." The man told her, handing her the flowers and waving as she walked out the door. Both knowing that she would be coming back their again.

Juleka walked peacefully down the streets to Rose's house. When she arrived, she knocked on the door.

The door opened and Rose stepped out. "You got me flowers. They are beautiful, thank you. Though I don't know where I will put them on our dates the rest of the year." Rose said walking back into the house, Juleka following behind. Rose gently placed the flowers in a vase before turning back around.

"You ready, my princess?" Juleka asked holding out her hand for her gf to take.

"Yep," Rose answered taking Juleka's hand and walking out of her house.

The pair walked down the streets to a restaurant that they like. They eat their often and enjoy the atmosphere.

They easily sat down given that it was lunch time on a Monday. "What are you going to get?" Rose asked Juleka who sat across from her at the table.

"Maybe a cheese plate, but I will need a little something with meat for Roaar." Juleka said quietly, both because she preferred quiet, but also to keep her secret.

"Yeah, that sounds good, I bet they have an option for a bit of cured meat on the board." Rose told her looking back at the menu.

"What about you what are you having?" Juleka asked her fiddling with buttons on her jacket.

"I think I am going to do the chef's pick salad. And get a side of fruit for Daizzi." Rose replied.

A waiter then walked over to their table, "What can I get you two to drink?"

"I'll have your house made fruit punch and she will have a water." Rose ordered, knowing how hard to was for Juleka to be heard by the waiters.

"Wonderful, and can I start you ladies off with an appetizer." The waiter asked them.

"No, but we are ready to order, our meals." Rose replied.

"Of course," the waiter nodded, encouraging her to order.

"Ok, I'll have the chef's choice salad, with a side of fresh fruit, and she will have a cheese plate, does that come with any meat on it or just cheese?" Rose inquired for Juleka knowing that she wanted to feed Roaar.

"Yes, it comes with a selection of cured meats." The waiter answered.

"Ok, then that is it for us. Thank you, sir." Rose smiling wide at him.

The waiter soon walked away. "So, almost a whole year out of the country. Did you look over the list of places we are going? Which one was your favorite?" Rose asked exited and apprehensive about what is to come.

"I did, I think I am excited about Norway. I hear they have really nice flower fields there." Juleka told her excited about going on this trip.

"Yeah, we should plan a date to see the fields, while we are there." Rose responded excited about Norway as well.

"And in China, they have cool art." Juleka added.

"Yeah, it will be really pretty. And we get to dress up all fancy and go see people get coronated. I wonder what everyone looks like." Rose said excited about all the coronations.

"What do you mean? We already know what our friends look like." Juleka asked as the waiter brought out their drinks.

"Not our friends, the royals that are getting coronated. Anyone under 18 at a royal event has to wear a mask." Rose responded taking a sip of her drink.

"Not that I don't like wearing masks, but why would that be a rule?" Juleka asked as she brushed some of her bangs to the side.

"You would rock a mask. And to answer your question, the royals decided that so that the kids can have a somewhat normal childhood. I think it was a great idea." Rose said thinking about all the masks they would see and wear.

"Yeah, imagine how many people found love and happiness with royalty, but didn't know." Juleka romanticized, knowing how much her gf loved any mention of love and happiness.

"Wouldn't you be angry though? That your significant other lied about a large part of themselves." Rose asked genuinely curious at what Juleka would say.

"Well, if they had a good reason no, I don't think I would. I mean, I don't like the lies Lila spreads, because they are for her own gain. But like the lies Mari talked about you know what, was ok. She did it to protect herself, her family, and others." Juleka told her.

Rose smiled at the answer, Juleka had always been quiet, but in that quiet was wisdom.

The waiter cut any response Rose had short, with their food.

"This looks really good." Rose told her before starting on her salad and slily slipping a piece of fruit into her jacket for Daizzi.

"Yeah, I wonder what kind of food we will get to try in all of these different counties." Juleka told her exited for the future.

"Yeah, we are going to eat really well this year." Rose agreed.

They happily enjoyed they rest of their lunch and paid.

Walking out and back to Rose's house, their phones dinged at the same time, followed by a large explosion.

The pair let out a deep long sigh, before walking into an alleyway to transform. That was one good part of them knowing who everyone was. They didn't have to run away from each other to transport.

"Daizzi, rejoice!" Rose yelled out while Juleka yelled out, "Roaar, stripes on!"

They let the power of their Kawamis flood them with new abilities as their costumes were now back on. Once transported they jumped from roof-to-roof meeting up with the others.

"Come on, I had a date!" Yelled King Monkey, now known to the group as Kim.

"From my calculations, there is a 100% chance you go after this fight." Pegasus, now known to the group of Max, aka Kim's boyfriend replied.

"Let's focus, we have work to do." Ladybug told the group, and everyone arrived and focused on the akuma and amok.