Part 16

January 21

All the students (minus Lila for obvious reasons) were sitting all over Alya and Nino's room, since it was decided that it was the biggest.

"Ok, girl will you finally tell us what this is about." Alya asked, having hoped to get to the beach before lunch, which is now not looking like an option.

"Chaton, would you like me or Kagami to tell them, or would you prefer to do it?" Mari asked Adrien gently.

"I will," He replied taking a very deep and long breath, "Mrs. Tsurugi, wants to press charges against my father, for abuse and neglect."

It is hard to silence an 18 17-year-olds. Yet this statement did just that.

Rose was the first to speak, "What did you say?" Her voice barley a whisper.

"I didn't say anything, I couldn't. She did say that she wouldn't do it till she had my permission." Adrien contused to explain.

"What are you going to tell her?" Nino asked after giving his best friend a big hug.

"That is why we are here. I want your advice, and all the kawamis' advice too."

"I think you should do it." Juleka stated, surprising everyone, not only was she supportive of this, but she also was talking above a whisper.

Adrien didn't react, or did he say anything.

It was quiet, non-one wanting to say that he should put him own father in jail, but they all thought that it was the right thing. They had all seen the way his father treated him, some had met his father and agreed even more.

Minutes passed before Rose spoke up, "What would make you happy Adrien? What do you want?"

"What do I want... I wish I knew. I never got a chance to choose something about my life before. Father made me be a model, everything was chosen by him, then it was Master Fu who chose me as Chat. I don't know if I can really want something" Adrien told them sounding defeated and scared.

It was quiet again till Daizzi asked, "What is the last happy memory you have with your father?"

Adrien just staired at the pink Kawami thinking, "I... I think it was when mom was still around. I don't think I have seen him much since then. He was always working, in meetings, or other things. If I saw him, he was cold and distant or fully yelling at me. I just did whatever he told me without question."

"When did your mom die?" Alya asked, scared to know the answer.

"When I was five." Adrien answered, looking down at the floor.

It was once again quiet, no one knew what to do or say. And this was far too important to say the wrong thing.

"Adrien, if I am overstepping, please tell me. Has your father told you he loves you?" Kagami asked, knowing that even when her mother was controlling her mother always told her that she was proud and loved Kagami.

Adrien took a deep breath, knowing where this would go, "No, he hasn't. Mother was always so much better than him. She had so much good in her." tears started to escape his eyes.

Everyone then created a large group hug, many close to tears themselves at the revelations.

Once everyone broke the hug, Plagg flew over to his holder. "Kid, I know it's not what you want to hear, but having watched the way he has treated you; I think you should do it. He was not a father, I have seen countless parents, and he may share some of your blood and some of your DNA, but he was no father to you. He was closer to a warden. It is your decision, and I will respect whatever you decide, and never speak about any of this again, but I think you should do it."

Everyone was on the verge of tear at this point.

"I know... but he is the only family I have left Plagg. I rarely see my aunt and cousin, and I never see my grandparents, my mom is dead. I won't have any more family left without him." Adrien spoke, still crying.

Mari held him close on his right, and Nino did the same on his left, Kagami kneeled in fount of Adrien taking his hands in hers, "You have us. We will be your family. And maybe without you dad controlling your life you can reconnect with your aunt and cousin." Mari told him holding him tightly. Plagg came and wiped off some of Adrien's tears with his small paw. The other Kawamis joined in hugging the boy, before all the people in the room joined in the hug.

They sat their whispering comforting things to him; he had never felt so loved since his mother died. Many of them were just glad that he could cry here.

"You will never be alone again Adrien." Kagami told him, knowing that he would have a place with her and her mom.

"Yeah kid, that house was an emotionless prison, and now you are free." Plagg told him smiling.

"Thank you all." He cried, they all sat with him as he did. They never left the room.

Half an hour passed, before anyone said anything again. "Kagami, would you call you mom. I think I made my decision." Adrien spoke as the tears finally started to dry. Everyone was relied on when it was over, not just for Adrien, but for all the bottled-up emotions that they had suppressed, because of akumas. Once the flood gates opened with Adrien, everyone's did too, they all cried and cried.

Kagami grabbed her phone and called her mother, putting her on speaker. "Mother, you are on speaker with the class."

"Hello, why is everyone here Kagami?" Tomoe asked her daughter.

"They are here for me, Mrs. Tsurugi. I made my decision, with their help of course. I want you to press charges. As one of them said, he may be a part of my blood and DNA, but he hasn't been a father since I was 5." Adrien told the woman, sad by the choice, but knowing it was the right one.

"I will Adrien, but I do have one last question that I would like you to think about. You will not need to give an answer till Gabriel has been removed per say, but I would like you to think about it alright." Tomoe started and getting a confused "ok" from Adrien before she continued, "I would like to offer to adopt you, once he no longer has guardianship over you. Again, I don't need your answer till after this, and whatever you chose is ok and will be respected by me." Adrien burst into more tears, he had never had anyone, minus the people in this room, want him around. He was always the burden hidden in his room forever.

They spent the rest of the morning either comforting Adrien, or unpacking, or they fell into their own problems and enjoyed the fact that they could cry and try to deal with them. They had never felt this pained and free at the same time before.

A/N

Sorry for the super emotional chapter.