Chase Collins- SMUT

Possessive

Warnings: smut, heavy degrading, dirty talk, Possessive! AU, fingering, oral (M receiving), choking, praise kink, choking kink, degrading kink, forced deep throating (still consented), blowjob, over stimulation, bruising, spanking.

NOTES: I'm sorry but possesive Chase Collins- yes please-

***

Chase stormed into the house, your hand roughly being grasped in his as he walked up the stairs to your shared bedroom. One year ago you met him, after dating the infamous Caleb Danvers, you were immediately attracted to him, though when you figured out all he wanted was power,  that somehow turned you on, after the battle of Ipswich or whatever he called it you ran off with him, as you both went into hiding when everyone thought he was dead he became very keen on the idea of you, especially you becoming his. But the events of tonight, tonight you were in trouble.

~

Making you're weekly run to the grocerie store was always a pain, knowing you had a limit to spend was also annoying. But what pissed Chase off today was that you were caught flirting with the produce vendor, you were just making your way through the store, buying all the needed items then going back to the wanted items.

Produce usually being the last thing on your list so you know how much you had left for it. Scanning your eyes all over the different kinds of protien, picking up ground beef and steak. Going where people get their hams and sausages, picking a few and making light small talk with the young looking vendor, the compliments he was shooting you making your cheeks flustered as he sent you away with a wink once you paid for the ham and sausage you bought.

When you went to pay Chase' hand tightly gripped yours, giving you the signal to quickly finish paying as he would wait for you in the car, you finished paying loding everything into the bags and walking out to the vehicle, loading it and sitting in the car, giving Chase a look of confusion as he shifted and wrapped his hand around your throat, the action causing you to let out a small whimper as his actions led straight to your core. Damn your choking kink.

"You really are a little slut aren't you? Flirting with him, you listen to me. You're. Fucking. Mine. I own you little girl. All mine." he spat, venom laced in his tone, next thing you knew you were pulling up into the driveway of your hide away house.

~

And that's how you ended up here, on your stomach as Chase made quick work to discard of your clothing pressing his chest to your back as his fingers grazed your entrance, pressing kisses along the back of your neck slowly making his way to the shell of your ear, knowing he was going to turn you on even more with those degrading words he always said when you were in trouble.

"Mm, my dirty little whore is wet, was it him? Did he do this to you?" he chuckled, gripping your throat harshly when he didn't get an answer fast enough, watching you trying to choke out an answer was very amusing for him, only making his hold tighter when you gasped for air.

"Cmon' princess, I can't hear you, speak up for me." he teased, loving the way you were gasping for air under his touch, he let go of your throat slightly, only letting his hand rest there as he pushed his finger into you, a wanton mewl spilling from your lips as he quickly picked up a brutal pace, knowing he would make you cum in seconds if he kept this pace up, which he did.

"C-chase- fuck- r-right there." you could barely get the words out of your mouth, the coil in your stomach tightening very quickly, his hand pinned your back against his stomach, letting your head rest on his shoulder, gripping his forearm as he picked up his pace, a squeal of pleasure slipping from your lips as you felt yourself come all done over his fingers, his fingers never stopped, quickly pulling another orgasm out of you,  cumming over his fingers once again, his actions slowing down to help you ride out your high this time. Pulling his fingers out and sticking them in your mouth as he slowly undid his pants, swiftly turning you around and picking you up off the bed forcing you to your knees as you were in eye-sight of his, hard cock.

Immediately he grabbed your hair gathering it in a makeshift pony tail and forcing your mouth on him, pushing you all the way down, taking you by surprise as he held you there, gags and chokes coming out of your mouth and spit slowly making it's way down your chin. He pulled you off for a second then pushed you back onto him, doing that a few more times and using your hands to help you once he let you, not being too long before his hot cum shot down your throat, making sure you swallowed it all.

You stood up slowly, letting out a small yelp as he spun you around placing a hard spank on your right lower cheek massaging it gently before repeating the same actions, looking at the handprints now forming, matching the one on your neck.

"Such a good fucking girl for me huh? My good girl. All mine. Understood?" the small praises making you bite your lip and nod and he ran his fingers through your folds again, you knew you were in for the real, the good sex this time.

***

WORD COUNT: 950