Steve Kemp- UnderworldAU!

Little one

Warnings: Choking, pinning against a wall (not literally), blood kink, false begging, mentions of degrading, mentions of a sex slave, reader being a badass 💪🏻.

Notes: This is slightly darker from what I usually do- but oh well.

***

You sat on your knees per his request, per the God of the Underworlds request, the man who had your life in his hands, contemplating what to do with your bratty self, keep his slave? Or should she suffer?

Your hands placed neatly on your lap, Steve often said, "Be a good obedient slut, and you won't get hurt."

You were practically his slave, well not just any slave, his sex slave. Whenever he needed release you were the one to be called, scurrying as fast as you could as usually it was on demand.

Now you messed up, you denied him, he was so powerful that he could have your soul within moments of you messed up good enough.

In two long strides, Steve walked over in his sleek blue sweater, his hair coiffed almost perfectly. As you looked up you could see the fierceness bubbling in his eyes.

Before you could utter a single word, his slim veiny hand curled around your throat and squeezed, harshly. Letting out a gasp was your final intake of air before his movements.

"Look at you, now you look so hot and innocent with my hand around you throat." he heard your chokes, desperately trying to breath.

"What was that? Squeeze harder?" he chuckled, squeezing harder as tears sprung to your eyes while the effects of craving oxygen started to get to your brain.

Instantly as reflex, your hand sprung up and hit his groin making the killing grip on your throat release instantly, a hand cupping his crotch while he looked at you.

You needed to act tough, though your insides were practically quivering with fear. You stood on two feet and returned his petrifying glare, a deep dry chuckle leaving his lips in return.

"That was the best idea huh? I can see you, right through your act."

Breathing heavily, you needed to keep your composure. Rolling your eyes falsely only to screw then shut when your back collided with the harsh brick wall.

His hands lifted your wrists and pinned your body to the cool structure with his own weight. He was more muscular than you for sure, hence why your struggles to get your wrists free were miserably failing.

"You know.. what I would really enjoy watching is how blood would dribble from your mouth.. lips wrapped around my cock. God what a sight." his head tilted back in a dried groan, before lifting back up again.

"Shame the only thing you'll be getting, is edged. Not even a chance to suck your sorries away. Tsk tsk." licking over his lips, he looked at you with some sort of false concern.

Pleadingly, you looked up at him. You knew what he wanted, and if he released your wrists surely your body would succumb to the need of his own.

Your "act tough" face was gone. You didn't want to be bloodied and bruised for the next two weeks, you needed to gain his trust back.

The moment he let go, the soreness of your wrists started to take over. Instead you ignored it.

"Please my lord- I'm sorry- that you're so much of a fucking dick!" and there it was, the final crescendo of your moment.

"Well if that's how that dirty mouth will talk, looked like we need to wash it out, open the fuck wide." when you refused, it only furthered his anger, pinching your nose until your mouth opened.

From that day, you learned to only disobey Steve when you wanted a hell of a hard time to walk.

***

WORD COUNT: 636