CHAPTER 1💖

Peeeeep  peeeeeee peepee an  ash GLk with tinted side windows was horning in front of a heavy golden sliding gate after some few minutes two security men with blue shirts and brown trousers display their self pushing the gate with force and then a mighty mansion  was displayed and its a real definition of Aljannar duniya{heaven on earth}.  the car moved to the parking space, Hasnah was the one inside the car....before she came out of the car the security men where already kneeling down....Dan Allah  Madam we are sorry we were far asleep that why we didn't notice your arrival....there know Hasnah very well, Even if you open the gate as soon as she comes she will still complain talk less of making her wait for almost five minutes is like there just made her wait for an hour....hehehe don't u dare touch me, who are you to touch my cloth and did you know how much these Clothes is? Even if it should be deducted from your salary I won't still get the complete money.... stupid fools you are very useless in this house my dad didn't employ you to just eat and sleep..... don't worry when he comes back you will explain.

***************************
HASNAH'S Biography

Hasnah Hassan Tukur the only daughter senator Hassan Tukur although she hate that name ( Tukur).
Her mother passed away long ago when she was two years old and her Dad didn't marry another wife since then.
Hasnah is just sixteen years old, she's fair in complexion, average in height with an oval shaped face, she has a vivid brilliant and youthful eyes, with round small lips from afar you can tell she's Hausa-fulani from bauchi.
Hasnah is a very beautiful young lady, but very egoistic and rude, she do what she like at anytime and anywhere.

So hw's  d chappy 😂
I knw it's very short nd kinda dry buh I promise u will like the next chapter

Please vote
Comments
Share

Ceeyary 🤗