Chapter 2💖

Abbahhh.... you have to change these Securities there have no advantage in these house, in fact let's change the gate, she complained while seating beside her Abbah.
"Haba yar Abbahh shine koh Sallama babu?{Ohh Daddy's girl you didn't say the salam when you walked in},he said while smiling and adjusting to face  daughter..... oops I was angry that's why, she said.
"So which type of gate do you want me to put there, {and} the securities won't add even an hour in these",he said.

Then he took his phone and dialed a number and it shows in his phone screen"p.A1" with two rings as if pick he has nothing to do rather only waiting for that particular call.
He put the phone on speaker....from the other side"salamu alaikum{may the peace and blessings of Allah be with you} ya Alhajj, he said.....walaikum Salam P.A zamu samu gate{can we get a gate}.....Ya Alhajj what do u want to do with a gate ann,......Sen.Hassan Tukur cut him off, that's non of your business......yes sir, you can get it.....OK get me a vertical pivot gate....ya Alhajj the  current gate in your house is not up to one year fah.....yes I know about that.....toh nidai if you change it please dash me the old one......ohk bah matsala{no problem}and he end the call.

One good thing about sen.Hassan Tukur is he's not the rowaa {greedy} type, he gives out to the less privileged and can be nice to them but when it's comes to you mistakenly spoil his daughter's mood you will face the other side of him.

So, yar Abbahh{Daddy's girl} problem one solved is there another one and she shook her head indicating there is,....yar Abbahh was the problem so that we will let's demolish it.

"Abbah I want to change my my car, she exclaimed.

She's just sixteen years old but she drives car, Abbah employed a personal driver for her but she said he would only be driving her to where is kind of far.

Toh yar Abbah which type do you want,he said with a worry less tune.
Ammmm...I will think about that later and tell you.

"Or should my P.A show you the pictures of the cars and then you will choose.

"Yes daddy but I will do that tomorrow because I want to go and get prepared for my friend's birthday party, she said while rosing to her feet and then she remembered.......Abbah I want some money, she said.

"How much do you want?
I don't really know but just give me what will be enough for me because it my best friend's birthday dole inje in gogeh raini{I have to go and}.
Ohk dear, check that drower and take two hundred thousand and make sure you don't stay long.
"Ohk Abbah.... thanks....I love you and then she slammed the door which was a normal thing to Hasnah.

SEN. HASSAN TUKUR'S BIOGRAPHY.
Sen. Hassan Tukur is a clean hearted man, he's in his early sixties, he's fair, tall and has a medium sized pot belly and it's fits him, he's a senator, and has a petroleum  company which he named as AL~HasHas oil and gas, the AL stands for AISHATU LAMI, while the HasHas is the combination of his name and his daughter name.
He got married to Haj.Aishatu lami seventeen years back and she died on Hasnah's two years birthday with stomach pain, and the fact that her parents were dead and she leaves with her stepmother which she later passed away and that was when she got married to sen. Hassan Tukur and didn't bother to search for her family so that was why Hasnah doesn't know her maternal family, even if she knew them she won't visit them because she is the very  I don't care type.

Yoooooooo I have finished🤗 my hands are really paining me😚 is these the way those authors that write long chapters feel, Omo I cut cap for you 😂😍 lemme go and sleep am soo tired(i knw u are me jjc koh?😂)

So how is chappy,who likes Abbah? You will get to know some characters as we move and their behaviors.

Eheen I forgot to warn
Pls,pls,pls no plagiarism any resemblance of events or characters are coincidental.
Don't copy without my permission.
ITTAQEEL LAH(fear Allah)

Please comment
I repeat comment
Vote and share

I love you all😘😘

Ruqaiya Ibrahim Mairiga💕