chapter 3💖

Al~HasHas beauty parlour,Abuja Nigeria.

4:30pm
Hasnah drove to one of her beauty parlours in Abuja, when she parked at the Parking space, a lady with a baby pink shirt, navy blue trouser,black sneakers and a turban in her head came and collected the paper bag in her hand and she said, Welcome señorita, and there was no response.

" señorita, you have some guest inside there came two hours ago, the lady said.

Hasnah shook her head  indicating she knew who the guest where.

She head to the VIP parlour when she entered all the other ladies with the same colour of shirt and trouser that first lady was wearing all greeted in unison and she raised her five fingers in "Iron care" style and that's always what she does and if  they don't greet they will be in hot soup for that day.

She collected her paper bag which contains her gown which she would wear for the party, she heard to her office and took the telephone which was on top her table and dialed a number with two rings the call was picked and she said, direct the guest to my office and she cut the call.

In two to three minutes the guest barged in the office, it's was the celebration and three of her friends and they started shouting and making noise.

"Babe la hot", one of the girls  who was slimmer than the other girls whose name was Ayyush said while putting a hug to Hasnah.

"While won't she?.......Only daughter to Senator Hassan TK the chubbier girl whose  name was Shanti sitting on top of the office table said.

Hasnah Hassan TK was what her friends use to call her.

"And CEO Al~HasHas, the other girl said whose name was Ainah she looks more fairer than all of them exclaimed.

"Awwwn thanks, in fact your makeup will be free of charge, Hasnah said.

If there's what Hasnah love in these world is someone hyping her and praising her, she's the youngest among her friends and but she's the richest.

Ohhhhhhhh thanks we Love you, there said it together.

"Let's go and get prepared time is going the party starts by 6:00pm,Hasnah said.

There rose to their feet and head to the VIP makeup room, the workers with pink shirt did for Hasnah's friends while she called another lady with a purple shirt to do hers, when her friends asked her she said they're not in the same levels.

Few minutes later there all have their makeup done, the makeup artist did her job well.

They all went to one of the empty room and change into the party gown which was a peach silk material,but excluding Ayyush who wore a baby pink gown with a tag "Birthday girl".

There headed to the Parking lots and there all entered Hasnah's car and she drove them to where the event centre.

HASNAH'S FRIENDS BIOGRAPHY.

AISHA IBRAHIM SODAH (AYYUSH).
Ayyush is the only female and last born of Alh.Ibrahim Sodah, his among the top ten business men in Nigeria, he has two wives and  nine children.
  that why she does what she likes but if not her Father is a very greedy  and wicked man he always says that  his  wealth is for his children only.
Then back to Ayyush she is the carbon copy of her Father and she's just like her
friend (Hasnah) but just that Hasnah is ten times egoistic than her but birds of the same feathers flock to gather. Ayyush is a typical Shuwa Arab which makes her feel more special among her friends but in the absence of Hasnah.

AISHA IDRISSAH (SHANTI).

Shanti is a chubby beautiful girl she's one year older than Hasnah she's from Bauchi but living in Abuja, her Father Dr.Idrisah who own one of the best hospital in Abuja IDRISAH MEDICAL CENTER.
Her Father is a very humble man but she's the very opposite of her father.
Shanti is girl that brag and shows who ever she come across how opulence there are.

AINAH MUHAMMAD AHMAD
Ainah fair girl she's the only one that's age mate with Hasnah,her dad    Bar. MUHAMMAD AHMAD a Popularly  known barrister because of his honesty.
Ainah is the carbon copy of her father, she's very obedient and which makes her odd among her friends..... she's from Sokoto state.

Yoooooooo! It's been awhile😍

So yakuke{hw u all}
I have finally updated after a long while.

So who do like among Hasnah's friends?

Next chapter will come as soon as possible  inshaAllah.

Don't forget to vote, comments and share pls pls pls.

Iloveyouall.

Kayyarh💕