|6|

The sound of yelling was heard as I dazed in and out of consciousness.

"What did you do mate?"

"I-I panicked."

"Tessa? Oh my god! What have you done?" Josh.

My eyes struggled to open at the sound of Josh's panicked voice. He was charging at Harry, grabbing his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

But he wasn't strong enough. In a matter of moments, Harry had him pinned and was pounding his fist against his face.

I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see what happened unravel. The last sight I saw was Harry taking a knife to Josh when I couldn't scream.

***

"Did you take care of it?" A raspy voice asked from besides me as my eyes begun to flutter open.

Mumbling.

"Well do it! We don't need anything that they could use against us." Yelling.

I groaned, taking in my surrounding as I tried to remember where I was, what had happened.

The walls were white but the room was dark, very little light escaping through the dark curtains. Dark blue covers shielded me from the cool air and the soft plump pillow supported my head as I blinked my eyes.

I looked to my side and was met with a pair of emerald eyes. Then, everything came flooding back.

The feeling of Harry kissing me. The feeling of him inside of me. The aching of my heart as I dropped to the floor. The sight of Josh being stabbed.

I started to cry. Josh. All I could remember was how the knife plunged into him, how our eyes connected, how I couldn't help him.

Tears streamed down my face and I turned away from the killer next to me, sitting up and buring my face in my hands.

All of the memories flashed through my eyes. When I first met him in the library after school. Our first kiss under the bleachers. The first time he said he loved me. Our first time. Everything. That triggered even more tears.

"What's wrong?" A deep voice whispered, a hint of concern in his voice growing closer as he came towards me, the bed dipping with the contact.

I didn't say a word. I was too traumatized, too upset, too anything to speak.

"Hey, don't cry." A hand was gently placed on my shoulder and that seemed to jolt me back to reality because I ripped away, racing off the bed.

"Don't touch me!" I cried, tears leaking down my face.

I could now get a good look at Harry. His hair wasn't held back by the bandana, in result the chocolate disheveled curls sprung free. His face was spotting a cut above his eyebrow, still bleeding a bit, and his lip was somewhat swollen. He has his lip between his teeth as his eyes scanned my body, a look of confusion filling his features. Black jeans and a white tee shirt adorned his body.

"Whoa. What is going on in here H? Can't control your woman?" The blonde from earlier came strolling in, his eyebrows raised at me as he slid a smirk onto his face.

I didn't hear what Harry said back or anything after that actually. My eyes widened in fear and my heart started racing.

His woman?

I'm so so sorry for not posting guys ! I've just been so busy and down lately :( But I promise I will get back on schedule to at least once a week ! And I promise to update tomorrow to kind of make up for it !

Almost 2k reads !! Holy shorts guys I'm screaming ! Tysm ilysm guys ! ❤❤❤ <3