Chapter 1

~~~flashback
"Thank you so much for your visit, Mr. Robinson."
Today will be the last session with him, it's only been three weeks, and he's made such amazing progress. I'm proud of myself and proud of him for opening up to me the way he did.
"No, thank you for seeing me. You've saved my life."
I love my job, seeing the happy faces of people who felt like there was no hope for them, no hope to continue living, no reason to live.
But the way I see it is that they got caught in a dark place. There's always a reason to live. This is why I do this job. To show people that the pain is only temporary, you will heal from it. There are other reasons to live life to the fullest. Life is a precious gift that everyone should adore.

When Mr. Robinson came into my office, he was in the deepest part of his life. It was already three years since his wife died giving birth to his precious daughter Camille. In those years, he suffered a lot, but he pushed all his emotions deep down so he could be strong for his little girl. He didn't talk to anyone about his feelings, and now they're all coming back to him at once, leading him to conclude that he couldn't continue living without his wife.
But that wasn't true. All he needed was to realize that it was just a feeling. You don't need a person to live. The only things that you need are food, MONEY, and oxygen. He needed someone to make him realize that his wife wasn't the reason why he was living. He made it up to 3 years without her. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked him, smiling. "Go ahead."

"You did all of this. I was only listening. I'm very proud of you, Johnny. Do you see how strong you are?" He nodded his head and stood up to hug me. "Bye, say hi to Camille for me, okay, and remember you can visit me at any time."

I walked him to the door, and we bid farewell.
Getting to the place that I am today was not an easy task. First, I had to prove that I was the best of the best. Always be on top; always be one step ahead. That's the way life goes if you want success.
My life was never easy, but who said it would be easy? NO ONE. My mother has taught me never to expect things to be handed to me. You have to take that shit by yourself. You're not the only person living in the world, so why would you expect things handed to you? Huh?

Life is not easy. Always expect the unexpected and be ready. Once you suck that in, you'll never be disappointed. I looked up at the clock to see that it was already 5 pm. I have a meeting to attend at the MCU hospital, something about a new job offer.
I'm looking forward to it. If an opportunity comes, I'll be the first one to grasp it. That's why I make sure that I'm always ahead of time.

I grabbed my pink Birkin bag and made my way out the door. This pink color Birkin was a gift from one of my fuck buddies. Andre, the sexy 30-year-old French god. He's been keeping his game up lately, trying to top off all my other friends; however, he's not doing enough. So far, Ethan is on top. That man is so fucking fine. He's so thoughtful and always seems to know what I want. I never have to ask because he knows. Honestly, I'm impressed because it's not easy to please a woman like me.

He also doesn't complain about me talking and fucking other guys. I mean, why would he? I'm single! Why talk to one, When there are billions of other fishes in the sea? Unless I have that wife title, I will continue fucking around and not just anyone. My pussy is too expensive for that. You have to earn me. Having good looks will not book you a ticket between my legs. Like Queen Onika said, "if you know your pussy worth a Benz truck, don't let homie fuck unless his bands up! It ain't such a thing as broke and handsome!" Like what??? If you're handsome and broke, don't even look my way. That's bummy energy.

Now don't get me wrong, before I even talk to someone, I always tell them that I love money, I always warn them about me losing interest fast, but they still stick around because I'm fucking gorgeous. Because I'm confident, I know I'm that bitch, and no one can tell me otherwise.