Chapter 5

The next hour flies by. More dancing, a few breaks, more flawless execution and banter from the friends-turned-mortal enemies. Finally the night was over, and the real dance could begin. As the instructor brought the event to a close, people started leaving slowly. "Well, this was fun, but its time for me to get going. I got loot to steal, and a world to conquer. Busy busy busy." Sebastian says as he takes his hands off of Chases hips. They were there for so long that it almost feels wrong removing them.

Chase pushes that feeing aside and focuses on the main issue. His target is trying to leave. "Oh, did you think you would get away that easily? I thought I told you you're not leaving." Chase says firmly.

"Aw it's cute seeing you get all determined. Unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do to stop me right now so.. bye dude!" Sebastian tries to turn and walk away, but Chase grabs his hand and spins him into his arms. In a low voice he says, "Oh, I think there is." As to not draw too much attention, he is using dance moves they just learned to stall for time until the studio is empty.

"Okay i'll admit. That was smooth." At a loss for words as to what Chase just pulled, Sebastian manages to only get out a compliment. As soon as he regains his state of mind, he grabs Chases hands and pushes them behind him, sending Chase stumbling backwards. Sebastian makes a run for the door but Chase runs around and cuts him off.

They're now circling each other, waiting till they can draw their weapons. The studio is empty minus the instructor, but they don't want to take any chances and have the police called. "Oh you guys are still practicing, that's so cute!" says the instructor as they emerge from the back room. "Well, here's the track for the dance we just learned, I'll leave it right over here. I have another class in a half hour but feel free to practice till then. I have to run a quick errand. Have fun." Perfect. They were in the clear. As soon as Sebastian and Chase heard the door lock, they drew their laser bows.