Chapter Nineteen

Char's POV
Later that night, after everybody had fallen asleep, I leaned against the wall in Mikey's bed. He was sleeping on his side peacefully, a slight smile on his face, and his body relaxed. I often thought that he got worn out from playing so many jokes, and I was usually right.
I trailed my fingers across his face, nothing how innocent he looked. With his mask, he looked a few years older, but with his mask off, like it was now, he looked like he was twelve.
I traced every curve on his face, and jumped when he grabbed my fingers.
"Why are you touching my face?" He asked sleepily, sitting up.
"I wasn't touching your face!" I protested quickly, my face burning.
"Don't lie." He said softly, cupping my face in his hand. Mikey leaned in and kissed me.

Rach's POV
Later that night, after everybody had gone to bed, I had lain awake for hours.
I was currently in the kitchen, getting a drink of water. I also really had to pee. So, I dashed to the bathroom, and let out a sigh of relief as I peed.
Catching a glimpse of myself, I couldn't help but realize that I looked a lot different as a turtle, but yet, still the same.
It was unnerving, and for the first time in a long time, I wished that my parents weren't able to see me right now.
"Rach? What're you doing?" Raph asked, appearing in the door, rubbing his eye.
"I just had to pee, that's all Raph. Go back to bed." I said. He smirked sleepily, and it was pretty funny.
"But it's no fun without you." He whined.
"Sleeping? Haven't you been doing it for the sixteen years before you met me?" I asked, stifling a laugh as Raph blushed.
"Never mind." He said gruffly, turning back to bed.
A while later, I joined him.