Chapter Two

"The first area we will be going to is  the lobby! As you walk here, you can see a statue... Of myself, of course." Mr. Fazbear says. He's not kidding, it's a huge statue of him! It all gold and shiny, as if they always clean it!!

"There are many shops around here. On the second floor, there is a photo booth, a diner, and on the the right, there is a daycare center upstairs and the gift shop here on the first floor!" Freddy explains. "Customer service is right over there." Freddy points to our left.  He walks up the stairs and I follow him.

The floor literally shakes a bit because of his heavy, robotic legs.

First thing you see is the photo booths Freddy was talking about.

I look on my right and see huge doors with a sign on top. "Superstar Daycare Pick-Up...-" I read out loud. Freddy looks at me. "The daycare attendant is very... Hyper. He drinks a lot of Fizzy-Faz. I wouldn't go in there unless you have work to do." Freddy suggests. Like I would even go in the daycare.

I don't do well with kids... Wait- what's the point of getting this job then??

"Over here is a elevator to go to the other building. We'll go there in a bit." Freddy said.

He walks to the left side of the area. Some kids run up to him and he gives them high-fives. "Are you good with kids, Freddy?" I ask. "Of course I am! I treat them as my children." Freddy replies. I smile, knowing that a bear wouldn't kill kids, instead, help them and care for them. "Are you good with kids?" Freddy asked ME this time. "Uhm... Not really. I just take care of my little brother, that's it." I respond.

"Who is your brother? Is he home alone? Or with your parents?!" Freddy asked in slight panic. He then calmed down, knowing that the questions he just asked isn't his buisness. "His name is Gregory. And no, he isn't home alone. I took him here. He must be running around or something." I reply. "Is he the little kid with a blue shirt and Band-Aid on his face?" Freddy asked. I nod. "Why isn't he with your parents?" He asked once more.

I tense up. We don't have parents...

You can tell Freddy is looking at me. He realizes why I'm so tense. "I'm sorry for asking, Y/n!!" At this point, Freddy is in even more panic than before! "It's okay." I said, hoping it would make him feel better by knowing that he is forgiven.

*~*~*~*~*~*

We're half way through the tour. I kinda feel bad for making him waste energy just to show me the place. But hey, at least he makes some jokes or starts conversations. It's quite fun.

All of a sudden, a kid comes up to us. He's a ginger and he has a red shirt on.

"Is this your girlfriend, Freddy?" The kid asks.

I hold in my laugh. Why am I about to laugh? Well, I'm about to laugh in embarrassment. I just started working here!

"U-uhm... No.. Why do you ask that?" Freddy replies. "You walk with her everywhere! You guys have been laughing and talking while walking around." He exclaims.

"We're just friends!" I say without even thinking. 'Are we even friends? We just met an hour ago.' I thought. I regret saying that out loud, to be honest. Maybe we aren't even friends.

"Okay then... Bye bye!" The kid says. He then runs in a different direction he came from.

"That was awkward..." I mumble.

And with that, our tour finishes.

"I must get going. My preformance is about to begin. You should watch since your shift is in 30 minutes. Goodbye for now, Miss L/n!" Freddy exclaims. He begins to walk away to where the main stage is.

I sigh, knowing I have to find Gregory and get to work in a bit. Luckily, I see Gregory in the distance. He's running towards me. For a dramatic effect, I run towards him like people to in the movies.

"Y/n!! Can we go see the show?! Please!!!" Gregory exclaims. "Okay, okay!! Calm down! Why are you so hyper?" I ask. He pulls something from his pocket. A soda can. "I drank some Fizzy Faz. Now can we PLEASE go see the show??" He asks me. I sigh in defeat.

When I don't give Gregory whatever he wants, he'll eat my leftover food. He's such a monster, right?

"Sure. But you have to help me with work!" I exclaim. "Fine. Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

We make our way to the main stage where the gang preform. It's about to start!

Gregory lightly tugs on my sleeve and jumps up and down. ((He's literally the most precious thing ever <3))

We watch the gang play their instruments and do little poses and moves. It's quite entertaining, actually.

There's what seems to be a gator, a chicken, and a wolf. I'm surprised a wolf and a chicken get along.

I notice Gregory having a hard time trying to see since he's a little short. I pick him up and put him on my shoulders so he can see. ((Freak the Mighty reference!! :D))

He's happier than ever. Smiling and waving at the animatronics.

Freddy looks through the crowd as if he's looking for someone.

I know who that someone is... How? Why? What? Well, it's a easy answer.

His eyes land on me. He smiles and does a small wave before performing with his friends.

So far, this day has been great.