Chapter Four

Another day, another few hours of chaos. I've been working here for a week now.

Kids running around, parents telling their kids to stop screaming like a bird trying to get out of it's cage, and a bunch of messes around the Plex. The poor Janitor Bots have to deal with such... I don't know, messes?

I walk around the Atrium, looking for something to do.

Suddenly, a familiar blond runs towards me.

"Sup, Y/n! I need your help. I gotta fix the animatronics but I also have to round up all the garbage into the garbage compacter. Can you PLEASE fix the animatronics?" Vanessa pleads. It takes me a slight delay to reply since she was talking so fast. "Yeah, sure! Just the main four?" I asked. She nods. "Alright, I'll get to work then!" I say.

Vanessa runs in a different direction.

"It's time to show... How bad my mechanic skills are. How did I even graduate COLLEGE?" I ask myself.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I make my way down the main stage and click the little button. The elevator starts to go down.

It's very quiet as I go down.

The elevator stops. I begin walking to Parts and Service.

I see Chica, Roxanne, Freddy, and Monty.

"Hi guys!" I said. They all wave. "Why are you all so quiet?" I asked. They shrug. Then I remembered. "Oh yeah... Your voice box."

"Alrighy! Who's first?"

*~*~*~*~*~*

After a while, I finally get to Freddy. He decided to be last.

...

Don't ask me why! I don't know!! Even Author-Chan doesn't know why. She decided to make it that way, alright?

Anyway, back to the story.

I finished fixing Freddy up and now, the whole gang was ready.

"I heard you went to the Daycare. How are you still alive??" Freddy asked. "You act like hanging around Sun is a bad thing. He's pretty fun to hang around with!" I said. "Eh. Sure, he's fun. But, he's a little clingy. No offense.." He said.

A frown appears on my face. It's a little rude to talk about Sun that way.

"Don't you have a show in 3?" I asked, changing the topic. Everyone stops talking and runs to the main stage.

"Hah! It worked."

Suddenly, I spot Vanessa running towards me.

"Thanks for fixing them Y/n! Sorry for asking you to do it. It's quite selfish of me." She said. "It's fine. You owe me though!"

"Definitely!"

"Anyway, how'd the Daycare Fiasco go?" She asked. "Pretty okay! Sun was really fun." I said. She nodded.

"Have you seen Gregory by the way?" I asked. She nods and steps aside, revealing Gregory.

"Hi! To make this short, can we get some food? I'm starving!"

"Haha, of course."

"Thanks. Also, Vanessa, there's something stuck to your hair." Gregory said.