Chapter Six

My alarm clock goes on, signaling that I had to get up and change for work.

After changing, I wake up Gregory from his room. "Wake up, Gregory!" I exclaimed. He woke up immediately. "What the poop do you want??" He groaned. "I gotta get to work or I'm gonna be late! Get up!!" I yelled. He wouldn't budge. So, I picked him up and walked him to the car.

I threw him in the car when he was half-asleep. However, when I shut the car door, he jolted up from the sound. Then, I get into the driver's seat and drive to the pizza plex.

"Don't tell me you stayed up all night playing with your action figures." I teased. He shook his head.

We parked in a employee parking spot. Then, we entered the pizza plex.

I give Gregory a pass so he can access any game or place he wants. "Don't be stupid and get yourself hurt. We'll meet up here at the end of the day." I said. Gregory gave a salute. I smiled. "Cya big sis!" Gregory said. I waved as he ran away.

After he left, I checked my Faz-Watch for any tasks I have to do. And there was one, one from Vanessa. Apparently, I have to meet up with her at the food court so we can check Fazer Blast, Monty's Gator Golf, and Roxy Raceway. She said we had to meet up at 8:30. It was currently 8:16 so I decided to get there early.

-

"Hi Vanessa!" I exclaimed. "Hey! Let's check everything in order." She said. I nod.

Chica was in Fazer Blast, helping kids and defending her flag. Her team ended up winning the game.

Monty was with some older males, possibly dads of some kids. They were all laughing, talking, and having fun.

"Alright. Roxy gets overly competitive and confident here. So, just want and listen to every word she says." Vanessa says. I give her a thumbs up. We were walking around, looking at the kids, saying nice things, and admiring how cool most of them are. I'm quite astonished yet proud.

Roxanne was giving high-fives to the kids. She also gave them mini medals.

Suddenly, a women that seems kinda older than me and Vanessa walks past the both of us and towards Roxanne. She's probably in her 30s.

"Well, you're the animatronic racer that's better than everyone here?" The lady said. "Your style is cute, so is your outfit. But, I'm not sure you're the best racer as you say." She said. She flipped her blonde hair. "In fact, I'd say I'm the best racer here." The women said. Roxy growled and gritted her teeth. Then she smirked. "How about a race? If you're that 'good'. Tomorrow. So for now, walk that fake blonde hair OUT of this place." Roxy said. The kids laughed or said 'Oooohhh.'

The women gritted her teeth. "Fine. Tomorrow at 5 PM." She said. Then, she walked out. The kids began getting hyped about the race.

Me and Vanessa look at each other.

"We need posters!!"

Me and Vanessa talked to the boss about a grand race. He agreed and told us to make posters.

Some other employees decided to help. We all hung multiple posters in multiple places.

Others decided to decorate Roxy's Raceway.

Chica offered to make food for the event. Meanwhile, Monty and Dj Music Man wanted to make some backgroud. Freddy just wanted to be there to make sure Roxy doesn't get to competitive and to give her support. Sun made the decorations sparkly and nice.

By the time we finished decorating and getting ready for the event, it was already the next day.

Lots of people went to go see the event, basically the whole entire Pizza Plex!

All the animatronics, besides Roxanne, Vanessa, and me got front row seats since we helped the most.

Roxy entered the racetrack with her racing outfit. Then the lady did as well. We found out that her name was Victoria.

Everyone was cheering for Roxy. She smirked and waved to people as she got in her car. Victoria was waving as well, seemed like nobody gave much attention to her, though.

"Get ready! On your marks, get set, go!!" Vanessa yelled. The cars immediately took off, causing a loud noise. They used actual racing cars instead of go-karts since they didn't want to break anything.

"Whoever completes 4 laps first is the winner!" Vanessa explained into the microphone. Everyone was cheering on Roxy. The people yelling the most were Monty, Gregory, and Sun.

So far, Roxy went around 4 laps, Roxy being first. However, everyone seemed to lose her. She was nowhere to be seen! That meant that Victoria was first. Victoria went zooming past the finish line, making it her 4th lap.

Sun seemed to be disappointed and worried, not being able to see Roxy. Monty facepalmed. "She'll pop up any second now." He said. Nobody was sure anymore. "Roxy would never give up or lose!" A few kids yelled. The kids know her well. Freddy put Gregory on his shoulders to see if he could find her.

As Victoria was about to finish, Roxy zoomed past her and touched the finish line first. Everyone began cheering for her. Vanessa walked up to Roxy, and gave her a trophy. Roxy smirked and looked at Victoria. Victoria was furious and started stomping away, saying how she should've won and Roxy cheated.

Speaking of, Vanessa hands Roxy the microphone, asking her the question of where she was.

Roxanne calmly stated that she hid behind a pillar and took a long route to the finish line. Roxy said that she was confident that the long route would make her win. How? It would make the other person get their hopes up, get really confident, and start going slightly slower. So by the time Roxy exited the long route, the other person would still be plenty of feet away. Allowing Roxy to take the win.

"Congratulations on being the winner of the first ever racing event in the Pizza Plex!" Vanessa exclaimed. Roxy began going in the crowd, taking photos, giving high-fives, or thanking everyone for their support.

After that, she displayed the trophy in her room.

Best event ever.