Chapter Five

A week after the incident, you remember that thing Sun said, about the glitter glue stuff.

However, there was no time to head over there right now since you were busy.

"Y/n! A kid got their arms stuck in a claw machine again..." Vanessa said.

"Again??! This is the 5th time this week!! We really need to start putting up signs." I replied.

"Exactly! Once we get this problem situated, let's ask the boss."

"Alright."

You've only seen the boss a few times and said hi or something. Though, you've never really visited him.

After me and Vanessa ran to the claw machine, we helped the kid get unstuck and headed to the boss's office.

Vanessa knocks on the door and waits for a reply.

"Come in." A male voice says.

You and Vanessa walk in and begin to talk about your idea.

"Sir, we need signs to avoid kids getting stuck in claw machines! We don't wanna get sued." Vanessa explained.

"This is 5th time! In total of all the times this has happened, it would be 284 times this year."

"You're right. Thanks for telling me, I'll put a sign up. However, I do need help with something. We've noticed... missing reports... Daycare..."

You begin to zone out, thinking about the Daycare once more. You really wanted to hang out with Sun again! He's really fun.

So, during your lunch break, you decided to head over to the Daycare again to visit your favorite Sun.

"We'll get the bottom of this. Thank you for telling us, sir." Vanessa said. Then, we both walk out of his office.

'Huh? What did I miss-?' You thought before realizing you must've zoned out.

Tough luck.

-

During your lunch break, you visit Superstar Daycare.

You see kids running around like the usual. The same screaming, smell of candy, and background music that plays in the Daycare.

Everything seemed normal! However...

Freddy was in THE DAYCARE!

Your P.O.V:

I see Freddy while walking to the Daycare of the Pizza Plex.

While walking towards him, a kid taps your leg. I look at the kid. "Can you help me find my mommy...?" He said as tears started to flow down his cheeks.

"Officer Y/n?" Freddy said. He walks over and notices the kid crying beside to me. "What happened?? Are you okay, Superstar?" Freddy asked.

"I lost my mommy! S-she was waiting by the door and then she l-l-left!" The kid sobbed.

I decide to pick up the kid and carry him in my arms since I didn't want him to walk. The kid cuddled me and continued to cry.

"Poor thing... We'll find your mother!" I exclaimed.

"What's her name?" Freddy asked.

"Martha Jones."

"Alright... I'll go around and scan people's guest profiles. You take care of the kid, Y/n." Freddy said. I nod.

Freddy begins to walk away.

"Alright kiddo. How about we play with Sunny while we wait for your mom to come back? I'm sure she's just getting a treat for you!"

"Yay! Playtime!"

So, I found Sun and talked to him about the kid. He tried to make the kid laugh, smile, and most importantly, get his mind off of things! It really worked.
I'll be honest, I'm impressed he has the skill to make kids smile and think positively!

Me and Sun along with some other kids made some arts and crafts with the most amazing thing to exist, glitter glue. Well, apparently that's what Sun thinks.

Suddenly, there's a notification on my Faz-watch.

I click on it and read it to myself.

"There's been many reports of kids and adults gone missing. I may or may not have found the place they were hidden in... Don't worry, I notified the police and others." The text said. It of course, was sent by Freddy.

"Where is this 'place' you say?" I replied.

"I'm sorry Officer Y/n, I can't exactly tell you where."

"But I'm involved! I should be told where it is."

"Alright then. It's underneath the Pizza Plex. There's a old pizzeria under here."

I think and try to remember where this place was. However, I don't think Freddy has ever shown me that place.

"Sun, something bad happened. Make sure to keep the kids distracted!" I whisper to Sun.

Sun looks at me and nods.

"Be careful, Miss Y/n! Take this bracelet I made for you as a good luck charm!" Sun exclaimed as he handed me his bracelet he made.

"Thank you Sunny!" I said. I pat his head and walk over to the kid I spoke to earlier.

"I'll be back soon, kiddo! What's your name by the way?"

"I'm Alex!"

"I'm Officer Y/n. I'll be right back, Alex!" I said.

"Send me the location." I texted.

After that, I walked a pretty good distance away from the Daycare. Then, I started running towards the location on my Faz-watch.

-

Finally, after a long time of running, I find the area Freddy mentioned.

There were several cops and ambulances down here!

"Y/n!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Hi Freddy! Is everyone okay??"

"I'm not quite sure. Everyone's unconscious. The cops don't know how they got here."

As if on cue, a few people start waking up and groaning.

After a few minutes of them waking up and relaxing, cops begin to question them.

Vanessa brought the kids that some parents owned and they were all reunited.

I spot Alex and his mother hugging each other. It really warmed up my heart.

Alex turns and spots me. He waves and his mom notices.

"Thank you Miss Y/n!" Alex says as he gives me a candy he pulled out from his pocket. He hands it to me and I smile.

"Thank you for watching my son! I really appreciate you." She said. "You're welcome!" I replied with a smile. She returned the smile and went back to hugging her son.

"Officer Y/n, you're a pretty wonderful person." Freddy said. He put a hand on my left shoulder and watched the families have their moments.

I look at the bracelet Sun gave me and smiled.

Maybe it really is a good luck charm.