Hello.

n. as you can all see, this is not an update, and everything had been unpublished.

it is good that i have once more access in this account, but what's not good is this account is no longer safe. it had been passed on to different users, and I no longer feel like i would enjoy writing in this account anymore.

what we had theorised was true. This account had been stolen, and was sold to an innocent buyer that didn't know what happen. We had talked, and we proved that this account was indeed ours.

this account may be easy to hack because we concluded they still have access here, somehow. or a way that we don't know. therefore, as some of our readers already know, we created a new account. still with the username we were known of for easier search;

@alcohool__

i will be deleting the drafts here(also the other fanfictions that i once published), if ever this account would once again be stolen. so, they wouldn't be able to use any of our books in any way we don't approve of.

the author will still write oneshots, and fanfictions and continue the books she was writing in the other account. If you'd like to read more, just search the account! The author never left! :)

Wattpad does not help shared accounts in the way they help personal accounts(those that weren't shared). So if this account won't be able to be accessed by us anymore, then atleast the works were already in the other account.

This account will be used for a different purposes, such as reading and whatnot.

Have a happy new year! And hope problems like these won't occur again!

we will most likely be deleting this account atleast in twenty-four hours.