The meeting

Real quick a/n so we're gonna ignore me not updating for now. Let's begin this lovely new episode

Y/N POV

So it begins my first day of high school and volleyball tryouts, and of course my stooge of an older brother has chosen today to make us late.  I make my way to his room and start knocking. I started knocking after the I accidentally walked in on him masturbating it still haunts me to this day.

I can hear him moving around and finally answering the door.

"What do you want Y/n" " well if you must know tes tes it's our first day of school and mom already left for work so you shall be taking us." "Shit okay I'll be ready in 5 go make lunch and we'll go pick something up." "Fine but please for the love of god run a brush threw that rooster head you call hair." "For your information dear sister the lady's love my hair."

I put my final touches on my uniform and pack my bag for tryouts later today. Heading downstairs I pack the bentos, place my shoes on and take my stuff out to the car. Just as I head in my brother finally comes out. With still that bed head he calls fashion.

"Ready." "Yep I packed your favorite and an extra one for kenma." "Oh that reminds me we need to go pick him up."

Time skip

We get to the convinces store and pick up something quick for breakfast since we didn't get a chance to eat. I reach for what looked like the last onigiri, just as I'm about to pick it up my hand collides with a boy with beautiful gray eyes and dyed silver hair.

Cliffhanger hahahahahahah

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and look forward to getting to know these two more and watch them grow.