Omi life

Osamu POV

I open my eyes groaning as I look at my clock, stretching as I get up and out of my bed and make my way to the bathroom to shower. On my way, I stop by Sumu's room to wake him up but I can hear the hairdryer so keep walking.

I turn the water on cold; I've always liked the cold while Sumu has preferred the warmth but to me, there's no better way to wake up than to take a cold shower. It takes me less than 5 minutes to shower completely, make my way out of the shower grab my towel, and go back to my room.

After I change I head to the kitchen where I catch Mom heading out the door "Hey baby Im working late tonight can you make dinner." "yeah, Mom I got you bye love you" I go hug her and kiss her cheek " Oh where's your brother you both better get going if you don't want to be late." "he's upstairs perfecting his hair" Mom giggles "Okay bye tell your brother bye for me see you both later"

I look at the clock after mom walks out we have 10 minutes before school so instead of making lunch, I'll grab something from the convinces store. sumu makes his way downstairs" hay samu where's mom?" "She already left come on where gonna be late let's go" "What bout breakfast" "Well pick something up let's go"

We get in the truck me driving of course: last time I let Sumu drive he almost hit a tree so Mom and I say it's best if I drive from then on. " when can I drive?" I give him a look saying you know damn well why not. We get there and park we get out and go in to get what we want I head straight for the onigiri.

As I reach out for what looked to be the last one I feel a soft hand but seeing as I touched it first I take it and make my way to the cashier. I look back at the girl who was going to buy it and she's got this aura around her she looks nice but before I can let my mind run sumus tells me we need to go.

Making my way to the truck I can't help but think about the girl think about her height and the softness of her hand. As I was getting lost in thought I pulled into reality as I remembered the color of her uniform red and black, nekoma; where the chances of seeing her were slim to none so I let it go.

a/n

hi, my babies long time no read I thought y'all would like a little post before some of you go back to school or not and what better than to read Omi's pov I wasn't sure what to put but I do enjoy what I came up. I do think y'all are gonna love Miya's mom she's gonna be our number one cheerleader ofc.