2: "Come on!"

POV: Rosie

Oh my god, it's today! I think to myself. Tonight you are going to see Fall Out Boy in concert! Singing right in front of you! And then, your going to freaking meet them! I can't help smiling when I think about tonight. Today, on the fourth of July, I turn 18. I've been waiting months for this day to come! Since Christmas I've been counting down to this very day. Not only do I turn 18, but I'm going to see Fall Out Boy in concert with my closest friends!

I finish getting the last of my many makeup bags out of my drawers when I hear the door bell ring downstairs followed by numerous squeals.

"They're here!", I practically fly down the stairs and trip over my feet with excitement. I open the door and am immediately greeted with hugs and squeals of laughter.

"Come on! We have to get ready!" I shriek dragging Jess, Mila and Izz up the stairs. We all burst into my room and started to frantically get changed. This concert needed lots of preparation. After three quarters of an hour consisting of multiple outfit changes, makeup fixes and hundreds of pictures fit for any social media; we are finally ready.

"Okay, we really have to go now" I tell everyone as we were already running late. I grab my keys and the ring I always wear from my bedside table then leg it for the car.

"You guys ready to have the best night of your lives!?" I ask whilst unlocking the door and letting the girls run past me, all calling shotgun at the same time. In the end, Izz sits in the front next to me and I smile towards her as I start the car. She inserts the American Beauty/American Psycho disc into the radio and puts it on full volume. I reverse onto the road and look at Jess and Mila in the back seats who are singing to Fourth Of July. Moving up the gears, we speed towards London's O2 arena, a huge smile on my face.

So!

Its been a while (if you're reading this again but if not then hi welcome how are you ok cool). I wrote this in 2015 and sort of abandoned it, sorry if you really enjoyed it. School and exams got in the way but I am determined to finish it. I'm going to be re-writing existing chapters and then continue the story and fix plot holes. Bare in mind I was only 15 when i wrote the first 11 chapters so my writing has changed a lot since, hopefully. Nevertheless, please enjoy & comment anything you like :)

Date posted: 15.08.17 -FoF_FOB