4

-Jack no!-Kate yelled as soon as she saw the scene happening

-What the hell is going on here?-Eleanor showed up.-And why is there an Avenger in my dining room?

-Um, hello-Clint tried to speak.

-Oh my God, you're Archer-Jack gasped.

-Hawkeye.-Kate corrected.

-Clint-The hero replied.

-Hawkeye and I are working on a case, and we needed to use the bathroom. -Kat troed to make up an excuse-He did. So, we were by the house, we dropped in. No big deal.

- Working on a case together? How terrific. -Eleanor asked curious.

-He's my partner.

-We're not partners.- Clint interjected.

-Well, we're friends-slash-partners. -Kate tried.

-I wouldn't really describe us as friends.

Eleanor looked at them with attention, she didn't really like the idea of her daughter teaming up with a super hero, in fact, she seemed that as something extremelly dangerous.

Suspecting the situation, she grabbed her phone,  noticing a new notification. Kate, while that, wondered how her mother knew they were there, and why didn't Rowan call them in time as she asked him to.

-Someone used my laptop to sign onto my work account ten minutes ago.-Eleanor told them serious- Any thoughts, Kate? Hawkeye?

Kate and Clibt exchanged glances, as much as she could avoid the subject it wouldn't work.

-Um...

-I would like my daughter to start telling me the truth.-Eleanor insisted.

-I logged into your account because I needed information on an actual case with actual people who are in actual danger. -Kate opened up, still feeling nervous.

Eleanor tilted her head surprised at the revelation, for her, Kate was just a child, not a hero, she would be the one in danger actually.

-So, Kate is helping you with an Avengers-level threat?-She asked.