6

-Do you really have to go?-She asked as her eyes formed huge crystaline shields about to breakdown

-Yeah...I have to.-He sighed.

-Don't leave me alone.

Children don't understand the complications of life, the dilemmas within the little lines of a contract, neither the mistakes comitted by their responsibles. They just simply ask to be happy, to be with someone they love.

-Rowan.-An employee approached- Your uncle is waiting for you.

He looked doen, closed his fists, realizing he had no choice but to obey. In front of him, his friend let go a tear that rolled through her cute rosy cheeks, the mouth curved.

-Don't go, Rowan.-She asked again.

-I'm sorry, Kate.-He replied as he hugged her.

The arms around to tight that maybe he'd never let her go, because he didn't want to.

-I promise you.-He whispered- I'll come back.

-Really?

-I will.-He looked into her eyes.- Just wait for me, okay?

°°°

Eleanor's high heels echoed as she stepped on the concrete, with such an empowerment, a rage inside her veins that made her keep going until the attendant at the reception.

-May I help you?-The employee asked, while organizing some papers.

-I'm here to talk with Mr.Fisk.

-Do you have an appointment?

-It's important, tell him that Eleanor Bishop needs to talk. He'll understand.

The woman didn't seem to  want to help Eleanor, actually she tilted her head to the side, still not convinced, but dialed the numbers.

-Mrs.Bishop is here. Eleanor Bishop. Wishes to speak to Mr.Fisk.-The attendant spoke. She awaited for ab answer- alright. Okay, thank you sir.-She turned off the phone and turned to Eleanor- They will receive you upstairs now.