𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷

𝟝  𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤  𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

July 19th time flew by as I was on a mission once again. We had just landed and our families were waiting for us. For me only Charles was waiting as the rest of the family was on vacation between a week of races. Cigarettes were handed out as the lighter went around.

Claire: "cheers bitches."

I inhaled the smoke before blowing it out. The commander walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder bringing his mouth closer to my ear as I inhaled again.

Commander: "your cleared. We've got the whole crew that was after you."

Claire: "thank you sir."

Commander: "your a brave girl. Stay strong."

I thanked him again before carrying the 60 liter and the 120 liter on my back. I walked to Charles as I dropped the cigarette on the ground and made the small light go out by using my foot. I walked closer to Charles who was smiling widely at me.

Charles: "hey ma cherie."

I dropped my bags and wrapped my arms around the guy in front of me. His brown hair a little messy as his blue eyes were stood gentle and happy. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and softly rocked me from side to side.

Claire: "hai."

Charles: "how are you?"

Claire: "happy now."

Charles: "good to hear CJ. Come on let's go home..."

He grabbed my hand and tried to lift the 120 liter bag which took more effort for him then he expected as we all did it so easily. I giggled softly as I took my 60 liter bag and placed it on my shoulders again. We walked to the BMW that was my car and threw my bag in the car. Charles drove us home before we stopped at the Mac Donald as I was sooooo hungry. We ordered 4 burgers with fries and 2 drinks. 3 burgers for me and 1 for Charles... we ate it while driving home and when we finally arrived we cleaned the car a little before stepping into my house. I went upstairs and quickly showered as Charles staid in the living room as he would have a meeting online. After 30 minutes I was completely done and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I skipped down the stairs as my hair was in a loose ponytail. Lots of strands hanging loose as my hair was dry after the blow dryer. I walked into the kitchen and took a tub with warm water and baking soda for my feet. I pulled the hair tie out leaving my hair loose. The blonde strands that normally stopped somewhere halfway my shoulder blades now stopping somewhere half way back. I had an appointment tomorrow with the hairdresser luckily. My hair hung in front of my face making me push the right side behind my ear. Charles his name coming out of the laptop making me look up. Charles staring at me with his mouth hanging open a little. A tiny smile playing on his lips.

Claire: "Charles?"

Charles: "yea?"

Claire: "they're calling you."

He turned his head as his cheeks turned a little red. He started talking to the people on the meeting call as I turned my head away. I scrolled thru my phone for a little while until I had my feet in the bath for 30 minutes. I dried them off with a little towel and walked to the sink with the tub. I emptied it and cleaned up before I slipped over the wooden floor. I hit the wooden floor hard as I turned myself on my stomach as I was laughing hard. Charles jumped up from the couch even tho he was in the middle of his talk in the meeting.