chapter 15

Enzo pov
I cuddled her as I waited for her to speak. I needed to know everything that happened to this precious soul. All I knew about her past was what I recovered from the camera that day and nothing else.

"Before I turned 15 my dad would always call me princess and would always treat me like one. He would take me shopping, cook for me, do my nails  hair, makeup and even took me to the cinemas. He would tell me stories before bed about princesses meeting their princes and living happily ever after. I was never told about the mafia world but the day I turned 15 everything changed. He became distant and would daily come home and tell me how I should dress, what I should eat and what I should avoid, how I should behave in front of other men and he even started restricting my friends visits and trips. I didn't ponder in that much I thought he was going through some dad period or maybe I had done something wrong and I was getting punished.

When I turned 18, he told me that he had 'sold' me to another mafia boss. It was the first time I was hearing about his other times. He told me how he enjoyed killing people and how during one of the mafia attacks, in an attempt to save his own damn life he traded my mother's life. The mafia he was against agreed and took her, did horrible crimes against her before shooting her through her head and dumping the body at his warehouse. He told me that in order to expand his mafia business he sold me to those brothers. That was the day they brought me and killed my father. I fought but was then restrained and tied to the bed. They came in through the door and began to touch me all over. Hell even dad touched me in those places where no man's hands had ever been.

I lost the fight and they took me to their prison, where they would daily kiss me, make me cook and would slap and whip my vagina. If I prepared the food late evn by a second 10 whips on my ass and 10 on my pussy. If I dared go against their wishes I was made to walk on glass right into their arms. Their men when not at home would take pictures of below my skirt and would touch my chest and make me cook naked just so that they could enjoy the view.

When they thought I was becoming to 'fat' they would put me onto fasts for week. Sometimes they would only allow me a sip of water a day. When their friends came over they made me wear clothes that barely covered me and would allow their friends and wives to touch me like I was some whore.

They never had sex with me because they wanted that to be painful and they were making a plan for that.  Just on the day they were were going to do so you came and rescued me. " She said as she shuddered and cried.

I didn't realise I was crying as well, it was when her tiny hands wiped my tears that I realised. How could a human be so inhuman. How could one even think of doing that to their own daughter? How can one do that to another human? Don't they fear God?

"I am so sorry love, I should have tried harder to look for you, should have tried to rescue you sooner, I should have taken you the day I was told I was to marry you. It would have prevented those years of torture. " I said as my voice cracked due to the emotions I was feeling.

Sophia didn't say a word but hugged me tightly.

"Promise me I won't ever have to go in that situation again. " She whispered

"I promise, never in your life will you be treated like that. I will always treat you like royalty and will always make sure that my men are in their places." I said, swearing to God ony life, I would never break this promise. Even if I die I'll come back as ghost and protect her.

Sophia looked up at me before softly kissing me. It was just a small peck but it conveyed her emotions. I helped her lie down and we both cuddled on the bed in enjoying each others company.

Like the pain in the ass he is, Marco barged in, Sophia squealed, pulling the sheets upto her chest hiding her body from him and well let's just say that that left me on display. Marco's eyes widened as he saw the state we were in before he turned around

"Oh gosh, protect my virgin innocent eyes. Get dressed and meet me in the office... I may have information on that son of a bitch and the bitch of the devil. Oh by the way congrats Sophia for finally allowing him to claim your southern region" He said as I threw a pillow and lamp at him and Sophia went bright red and hid in the covers

"Fine I'm leaving your room but word of advice brother... Next time you decide to do the deed, lock the door" He said as he ran out the room with an apple following him, the one that I threw at him. I wish I had my gun with me.

He poked his head in again and said
"By the way brother my penis  is bigger than yours. "

I looked down and saw my friend standing erect. Was it the cold or the girl in my bed, the reason of this, I have no idea. Before I could throw another pillow at him he disappeared for good this time.

I turned to see her still hiding in the covers

"Love he is gone, you may show your beautiful tomato face now" I said as I laughed

"Shut up Enzo. Both you Russo brothers are mean" She said as she turned around in the covers so that her back faced me. I swung my arm over her pulling her into my chest before I whispered in her ear

"I swear I have a larger  penis than him. You saw it during our act. Now let's get dressed and kill some people" I said before climbing out of bed and wearing my boxers and shirt. I saw her pick the sheets and go to the walk in closet before locking the door

"Why hide your body from me when I saw it last night? " I said and what did I earn? A heel, a red sparkly heel being flung in my direction.

Okay I deserved that. I wore my clothes and sat on the bed and waited for my girl.