chapter 20

"Lorenzo Russo for the love of God stay still while I cut your ugly hair into setting out from the movie for your soon to be wife to play with" Screamed Marco for the nth time.

Is it normal to shake you entire body due to marriage jitters , specially when you belong to the mafia?

"No it's not normal brother, get a grip of your jitters " He screamed

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did... Now close your mouth or I will kiss you till you shut it" Said Marco as he began to scrub my face with some sort of facial pack.

"Strip" He said

"Excuse me? "

"Strip till your bare as the day you were born" He repeated

"Not in front of you! " I said

"Oh come on, it's nothing I haven't seen... Scared that your penis is smaller than me... Awe brother don't worry as long as it's functional its good . Now strip"

"No"

"Dont make me take you clothes of now"he said

" Chris and Kai are here as well... I won't strip in front of them. "

"They are men... They won't mind... Strip and get on the bed for a massage... It's said that this massage will make you glow on your wedding tomorrow morning. "

"I don't care... I am not stripping "

"Kai, Chris restrain him while I pull his pants off. Brendon take his shirt off... If he doesn't cooperate just tear it off" Said my brother as Chris and Kai secured me firmly while Marco rugged me pants off and Brendon tore my shirt off.

This is embarrassing.

"Nice muscles boss... What's the secret? "

"Sex" Answered Marco as he pushed me on the bed on my tummy and sat on my bums as he ribbed the oil on my back

"This feels good. " I said as I relaxed my body

"Told you" He replied as his hands went to my bums and slapped them as he rubbed the oil into my skin.

I felt another pair of hands in my legs as someone began massaging my right leg and someone else massaged my left leg. Chris took my right arm and Kai my left as they massaged them. Suddenly I was flipped onto my back...

"Chris handle his abs and massage them while I do his thighs. " Said my brother as I felt Chris sit in my waist and massage my abs.

Kai came up to my face and pulled of the clay mask and applied the moisturizer to my face.

"Ugh can someone please cover my penis.. . I feel exposed" I said

"No... I need go massage you inner thigh.. Covering that area will make my work hard" Said Marco

A short while after I was left in the tub alone with my phone while the boys went back to their Respective lovers.. Kai with Chris... Hell they started to make out infront me, Brendon to Lydia  and Marco to mira.

A message popped up on my chats and I instantly ran out the tub towards the sender.. Not caring about my friend who was on display

"Sophia.. I'm coming babe"

Sophia POV

Strip to your underwear " Ordered Mira as she held up the oil bottle

I did as she said and laid on the bed allowing her to massage my sore muscles.

"Lydia... Get the bubble bath going... Make sure to add some lavender oils and rose petals in it.keep a glass of champagne and strawberries as well so that after this massage this dear bride can relax in the hot water.... Oh make sure it looks sexy because we need to send a pic to Lorenzo to tease him little"said Mira

Lydia was Mira's sister and boy was she just like Mira.. Impulsive and crazy... The best part was she was dating Brendon... One of the Assinators of the gang.

"Sure thing sis... By the way Sophia you have a wonderful belly button" She said as she poked it making me squeal.

"Leave that button alone... I believe only Lorenzo can touch that... That to with his tongue" Replied Mira making me blush

She then flipped me know my back and began massaging my shoulders and back before going on to squish my butt.

"Come in now in the tub... Naked... Use the bubble to hide you assets.. Stick your feet out of the water, hold the glass of champagne and strike a sexy pose for Lorenzo ... Then I'll let you relax in piece and meet you tomorrow morning to get you ready for your wedding..hurry up now...i need to fuck Marco...he sent me a pic after which I can't control myself " She said as she held my phone and clicked my pic.. Sending it to Enzo.

This is awkward. I feel funny in my tummy. What will Enzo think? We can't meet till after the wedding... Hopefully this wont set a timer off like a bomb within him

Satisfied with her work Mira gave me my phone and went out the door.

"Enjoy" She winked

I looked at the message she sent Enzo and saw the blue ticks meaning he saw it     .... But he ain't replying. Sighing I San done in the tub and closed my eyes

I felt someone enter the tub with me and I opened my eyes to find Enzo opposite to me

"What are you doing here.... You should be with you boy gang"

"You teasing me with that pic baby... I do I think so... I saw the pic and ran two floors with my friend on display to the staff till I finally got here" He said as he crawled towards me  and kneeled between my legs. One of his hands on my vagina and the other around my nape

"Kiss me" He whispered as he pulled me towards his lips and kissed me hard while playing with my heat.

"Forget the customs.. Let's go go the church now... Get married and go on honeymoon" He said  as he sucked on my neck making me moan.

"I wish go get married properly" I said and he nodded

"Okay then let's gather everyone now and marry in the church. " He said

"No... We will marry tomorrow morning in the church like we planned" I said as he sucked his head in the water and began licking me.

He looked up at me panting
"U sure this doesn't change your minds about that miss soon to be Mrs Russo? " He asked as he began licking my core again, mailing me moan hos name hoping no one hears us right now

"Yes" I moaned

"Fine then... See you at the alter tomorrow" He said as he got up wrapped his waist in a towel and left... He just did not leave me hanging... I need release.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Finally the vows were said and I and Enzo were faci g our back towards the crowd waiting for me to throw the bouquet.

I threw the bunch of roses and spun around to see Mira catch it.

I saw Enzo throw his single rose and watched how Marco dived to catch it right out of Chris's hands

"I guess Marco and. Mira are getting married next " I whispered and Enzo nodded as he tugged me to the waiting car... We had a flight to catch if we were to spend our  month long honeymoon in Paris and then our month long extended honeymoon in Switzerland.

"Have fun guys and enzoy brother... Remember that she is already pregnant.. Don't try to impregnate her with a second kid " Screamed Marco as he watched our car go

"Ignore him babes" Said Enzo as he kissed me hard.

Marco POV

I starred at Mira, the love of my life...mia was a bump in the road for me to. Love and Sophia was my first love who I could have and Mira was the spirit who loved me with all her cells.

It took me six months to get over Sophia but at the end I don't regret anything one but... After all it led me to my northern star... Mira Rodriguez.

I looked up and saw my brother and his wife drive of to the airport ... Mira I think I may need to find a ring for you now.