Movie nights with Drarry

It has been a tradition which is still going on ever since they started going out in 6th year. Every Saturday they take turns to plan out their evenings. It ranged from romantic dinner dates to a full dueling match in the backyard.

Last week Draco had challenged Harry to a game of exploding snap which escalated waaay too quick into a small fire erupting and they had to put it out. And then it took sometime for Harry to realise Draco was cheating. He didn't know if he was supposed to be angry or leave it alone when Draco looked like a cute fluffy kitten. (I have proof Malfoys are made of kitten fur. Oh Merlin! Draco is coming byeee!
Ok I'm back, sorry about that. (Muffled screams from draco in the background ) just ignore it)
small a/n: I'm not sure if exploding snaps actually catch fire but please dont come at me if im wrong. Just roll with it.🤖

So anyways,this week was Harry's turn. He planned on watching movies and eating junk like normal humans for once.

"You're obsession with muggle moving pictures is a little concerning Potter" Draco drawled as he put down the popcorn on the table in front of the screen.

"They are called movies. And don't lie, you enjoy them like me too Potter" Harry shot back, emphasising the name with a smirk on his face. "Honestly Draco, grow up we have been married for three years now" (quick fangirl noise: EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!)

Draco ignored his boyf-husband and got comfy on the couch as Harry selected the movie. "What is The Lion King?" He asked, curios for once.

"Its a good one I promise. The live action is coming soon and we need to catch up. Now move over"

"Brilliant! It's one of those stupid children cartoon movies. Why can't we watch one with real people? Even if they are muggle."(when the hubby steals your most iconic lines. Meh it's ok I guess)

"Just shut it and watch. I'm dam sure you'll love it"

"Fine" Draco muttered, telling his eyes and folding his arms and settling down with his epic pout on "but I won't like it."

Harry ignored him and pressed play as he sat up in anticipation for the circle of life moment.

A few hours later....

The credits rolled in and Harry turned the tv off.

"Now was that so bad? Be honest babe" he asked.

" w- whatever, potter" Harry starred in disbelief as Draco rubbed his swollen eyes and sniffed. The urge to grin in victory was so tempting but he somehow managed to keep a straight face. [(*cough*gae*cough*)( sorry I apologise I had to say it)]

"I take it you liked the film?" He asked teasing with a smug face.

"It was brilliant ok? Now leave me alone" Draco defended, rubbing his eyes vigorously.

"It's ok, you know? " Harry smiled, moving closer and putting his arm around Draco. "I cry when I watch it sometimes too"

Draco looked up with watery eyes. "You cry when the lion dies?"

Harry rolled his eyes "Of course, everyone cries! It's a very emotional moment in the movie."

Draco nodded"i know" he mumbled "it was just so... you know?"

Harry smiled "I do" he said sincerely, placing a kiss on the blond's cheek.

Draco sighed dramatically "After all the amazing planning, all the brilliant scheming... and all because of that whiny prat of a nephew! Oh why did you have to die?"

Did you expect that? I did. Of course Dray mourns for Scar. LSKSKSKSKK.
So.... that was it tell me what you think. This is kinda like the first official official story I wrote and let others read. I have written so many stories over the years but I have never shown anybody but my friends this one until now.  Let me know what you think and if I should write more. I'm even open for any prompts that you got.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LUVS! Thank you so much for the support I got and the reads and votes. This has been a huge dream of mine come true. Gods, I'm literally tearing up sorry. Here you go, a little cute thing for yall.

And also tell me should I let Dray free or not.
Fourth wall? Don't know her.💅🏻👁👅👁