Rumaisah (11)

🍫 YASMINE🍫

She dragged her feats down the street in a rush, gosh, she should just have agreed to his offer, maybe she wouldn't be stuck in this road together with these drunken men.

But at least he could have pestered her, with a deep sigh she clutched tightly to her old chain bag, a gift from her mum before she had passed away, it wasn't a new bag or a bag that was reigning, no it was rather old and the leather skin had began to fade into what looked like a dirty milky colour.

Her loud step echoed around the lonely road, gush of wind swirled around her causing a shiver down her spine, she shivered lightly rubbing her palms over her small exposed skin, the light clothing she wore did no good from keeping the air at bay, the lamppost blinking furiously.

She sighed, the lamppost had been spoiled for as long as she could remember, it was still a wonder how it hadn't completely shut off.

She smiled seeing her house not so  faraway, it was a simple one room apartment, with a single kitchen and bathroom, it had no parlour and somewhat it was comfortable, at least for a locale like herself.

She'd gone to many company for an interview which their answer seems to always the Same "come back later", or " sorry the boss has canceled the interview for the day", they seem not to have an ounce of pity for her, even the receptionists there always looked at her in a disgust like manner, except for few who gave her curt nods with simple smiles.

She wasn't complaining about the Wendy's, the café was nice and homey, but the pay wasn't just enough to feed her ailing father and hers and her brothers Upkeep's.

With a sigh, she pushed open the door, and like usual her father was in the same position she'd left him, " good evening dad, how was your day?" she greeted even though he couldn't give her any response but to follow her with his eyes.

She dropped on the floor next to him, the jar of his  medication left agape, no doubt it was yakub's doing, she sighed capping the bottle and arranged them on the small   nesting table while calling out to yakub" yakub ta'al 'iilaa 'huna ala'!, alam uhadhiruk man tarak 'dawa alaba' mftwhan?" Yasmine yelled, her nose flaring a little bit.

{Yakub,come here right now!, haven't I warn you not to leave dads medication open?}

She didn't know why she had bursted at him, she had no reason whatsoever, but the pent up rage inside of her wanted to be released, and she did, "ana asif" he said lowly and his action didn't clarify he truly was, he wasn't, that was how he'd been, since he was still a kid who barely knew anything, not even anything life had to offer.

"Min al'afdal  an takun, ant taerif kayf nataelamal  Mae hadha almanzil min alsaeb ealayun yakub min fadlik,  la tafeal dhalik Maratan 'ukhraa, hasanan?"

{You better be, you know how we are coping in this house, its hard on me yakub please, don't do that ever again, okay?}

He shrugged before plopping beside her, she'd expected Him to embrace her in a warm hug but he instead brought out his phone " hey, I gotta go, I've a match by 9:00 on the dot and as you can see, its already 8:40 so see you tomorrow " and just like he'd sat beside he was up in a lightening speed.

"But its late yakub..." She quired, "no you're not going!" she got up, he was a foot taller than her, maybe because of her small statue.

"I know, its late, but I don't wanna miss this match..." And he was out, before she could even stop him, she heard the sound of him jogging down to the street.

A single tear slipped down her eyes, she wiped it vigorously, she wasn't going to cry, how her mother had been able to keep up with yakub's attitude was something that never ceased to amaze her, if only you were here mother...

She Locked the door and turned off the light not before wishing her dad a good night.

************

               rumaisah♥

Rumaisah sat on the swing taking  a look at natures free gift, she held on to a cup containing a hot chocolate drink, something she could drink especially during winter.

She wanted to get her mind cleared, and accept the fact that there's a tat bit of place in her heart which still yearn for him, yes maybe she was still attracted to bilal, but could she still be in love with him?, no, she was past that stupid infatuation  she'd called love.

She felt a presence behind her, it was naya who was dressed in a thick sweater paired with a sweat pant, she casually strolled down the garden, and something in her knew that naya was purposely ignoring her, that shrew!

With an eye roll she turned her gaze back to the two ducks that swam in a puddle of crystal blue water, they had no worries in this life, only if she were them, but yeah, she was stuck as a pretty girl with too much problem she can't solve.

"Hey" sanaya said while plopping down next to her, she folded her arms together and Nuzzled closer to her while resting her head on her shoulder.

"I thought you were ignoring me" she asked raising her brows quizzically.

"Yes I was, but its no use anyway!" Naya shrugged while plopping raspberries in her mouth.
"Mum agreed on registering me in a culinary classes while ayman is allowed to always go on  trips with dad, he has to learn engineering and how the business moves. Mum thinks its too early for him to go into the business world, she's right though but dad disagreed and his point was that 'why waste a whole year at home and that he could start preparing for when he'll become one!', ayman loves the idea but mom!, OMG they're still arguing and I left because I have no say in it" sanaya finished up flailing her arms exaggerating and emphasizing each words.

"Mhm okay" she murmured .

"Uhh okay?, seriously? , you didn't even think it was right to congratulate me, as in ehn, it took me countless time to persuade her!" Naya screeched before her face softened while looking at rumaisah's  sullen once.

"Its bilal, right?" Naya whispered slowly " i know its evading someone's personal privacy but I just couldn't help it okay!, you're becoming a shadow to yourself, so sallow" she clasped her palms together before a grin had covered her face " and mum did mention a certain Alhaji Omar junaid visiting us and if I heard correctly, she also mentioned his name too" naya clapped squealing loudly.

"When I read that diary of yours, I knew you were crazy in love with him, I can't wait to meet him, so I can punch his face for all the time he made you cry..."

"That was thirteen year old me naya, its crazy, its simple infatuation. That was when all I saw was his beauty, I was simply crazy about his beauty and not him I guess, coz like all girls my age, I dreamt of marrying a man whom is filthy rich, handsome and live my life like a princess with a big castle, true castle and not a sand castle we made at the beach" she left out a bitter laugh, and blinked furiously to stop the tears from falling, she was such a crybaby, who would love a crybaby?, no, who would marry a crybaby.

"And you're not a crybaby, you are strong and not a weakling", did she say that out loud or naya was just good at reading minds.
"And maybe you're just trying to lie to yourself, I mean, why do you just cry when you think of him, when I mentioned his name you were trying to blink back your tears. Only rumaisah can help rumaisah, only rumaisah can bring him back, if rumaisah doesn't, then it'll be fun to watch other girls take him!" And now the water works started, she sobbed on naya's shoulder, sanaya was no less than fourteen and yet her words were deep to get her crying uncontrollable.

"Forfeit them from taking him from you, if not, you'll be at lost" naya consoled, drawing soothing circles on her back.

Only rumaisah can can help rumaisah!

And yes, I just dropped another banger!.

Who love sanaya?, coz I do!, like she's such an angel!.

I know, this is just a filler chapter, or whatever you call it, and since wattpad was being, well, wattpad, this chapter deleted and I had to angrily rewrite it, so yah its not that great but I still tried, I guess...so?.

BTW, do pleasantly be an angel and vote, leaving your comments will make my day too, do share with friends and family!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't proofread!.