[1] Twitter Messages

Info:
(ct/n) = Cat Name

.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I start my day with a cup of coffee. Setting up my room for stream and recordings. And of course breakfast.

"Meow," My cat walk towards me.

"Good morning (ct/n), Let's get you a breakfast," I pick it up and take it into dining room. I put my cat in front of its plate and pour some cat food on the plate. Aww it's adorable looking at my cat.

For my breakfast I wanted to make bunch of pancakes. I'm looking for ingredients i need and place them on the table. Heating my stoves and get started.

10 minutes later, I got my pancakes done and began to eat as i scroll through my phones little bit. I look at my inbox to see tons of my followers been send me their messages. But there's one that catching my eyes.

-

Quackity
HOLA ME PERDONAS
I HAVE WATCH ALL YOUR VIDS AND I AM STILL BETTER THAN YOU AHAHA
Eeh please don't mind that, i just wanna ask if we could stream and play minecraft together on twitch please 🥺.

-

What on earth, is this guy?. He's verified, maybe he's a youtuber?. Before i am gonna reply to him, let's find information about him on google.

Quackity
Real name: Alexis (Alex)
Age: 21
Hobby: Causing Chaos
Friends with GeorgeNotFound

Is this fucking real?, Alright maybe i can trust google a little.

-

(Y/n)
Of course,
Are we gonna do survival or build a penis

Quackity
Let's do both becuaze i like penis bwahahaha

(Y/n)
When though?

Quackity
3pm, anyway do you like fred the movie

(Y/n)
FUCK YES YOU WANNA WATCH TOGETHER TONIGHT?

Quackity
PERFECT BAHAHAA,  I'M GOING TO WAIT YOU, SEE YA LATER BITCH

-

I have both good and bad feeling about this. Nevermind, did he mention about stream?. I never streaming before. Oh god, I start this morning with something that i didn't knew.

Not so long after, my roomates came out from his room.

"Good morning Bad,"

"Morning (Y/n)," He rub his eyes and walk closer to me.

"What's for the breakfast?" Bad asks.

"Pancakes!" I gave him a plate with bunch of pancakes in it.

"Sweet!" He said as he sat on a chair and begans to eat.

"Hey Bad, do you know Quackity?,"

"Of course! he's one of my friends,"

"He is? you never tell me about that,"

"You didn't ask,"

"Right..." After that we began to talk about random things.

///////////////////////

Quackity P.O.V

I didn't sleep well last night, He's really my type. I want him. I-

*Ringtone: where are the askers*

Who the fuck is calling me this morning. I pick up my phone and see, oh it's Ranboo.

"Hey big Q seems like my partner is very tired from last night, I'm going to take care of the money if your'e okay with it,"

"Yeah that'll be 1000$ but if your'e the one who pay, that will be 1500$,"

"*sigh* alright whatever," After that I close the call.

I rub my eyes and pull myself up from the bed. Since tonight I have plans with (C/n) I better prepare the topics and jokes that makes him enjoy around me.