Prologue

A/n: Before you guys read this and maybe sum of you confused, you guys should check the ending of my Ranboo X MaskMale! Reader book first. But If you guys don't, well it's up to you lol.

Info:
(c/n) = channel name
(Y/n) = Your Name

Quackity P.O.V

After I clean all the mess that lovebirds did, I left the note on the table.

'You guys are a jerk, You better gave me the money tomorrow, or i explode the shit of this house. If you saw this it means I already get home'

Just after that, I pack my stuff such as my waiter uniform and get the fucking out from this house. I came here by my motorcycle, cause I can slide through traffic jams easily. I take on my helmet and turn on the engine

brrrrrr 

I like how sound this is. My place is kinda far from here, probably like 9 miles. It takes 1 and more hours to arrive right there.

I turn back my motor and drove away from Ranboo's house.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After a long trip, I finally arrive at my sweet house. I take off my helmet and turn off my motor. I walk to the front door and gently open it.

"Mom I am home," I said as I walk in and shut the door behind me. I take off my shoes and head to the living room where my mom sat there, watching tv shows.

"Oh sweetie welcome back, how's everything in your friend's house?"

"It goes really fuc-.. I mean well, Ranboo accepts his friend's confession and they were lovers by now," I said as I wanted to make steps into the bathroom, wanted to take a shower because I'm tired asf.

"That's lovely, I wonder when my son gets a partner," After she said that, I immediately fell to the bathroom floor.

"You okay dear?"

"Y-yes Mom I'm fine don't worry," Shit. I'M GOING TO GET ONE, MOTHER YOU WILL SEE. Alright i need to clean myself up, after that i will make the dinner.

///////////////////////

I felt like I wanna try to cook something new this night. I look through cooking blogs to find anything that fit in me.

...

I already try all of this.

okay don't give up let's find foods on youtube.

i search 'Perfect dinner recipes'

the top one immediately get my interest. It says 'Try this recipe!, Perfect Spicy Fried Rice That make you wanna make it again!"

It may sounded pretty normal, but The thumbnail is getting my attention.

I click on it and watch the whole video.

10 Minutes Later

Fuck he's so-, WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I WAS DOING. NO I CAN'T WATCH THIS WITH THIS GUY TEACHING ME.

Lucky he put the recipe in the description, it's better than before. Alright time to cook.

////////////////////////

The Fried Rice is finished, time to taste it. I take a spoon and fly the fried rice into my mouth.

"It's kinda taste less what the fuck," I'm sure i already look through the recipe, what am i do wrong?

oh yeah, i forgot to put salt. my bad. I take the salt can (idk what its called lmao) and shake it into the fried rice until-

"FUCKKKKK!!!!," The cap fell and large of salt landed into the fried rice.

.

Quackity's Mother P.O.V

I heard my son yell from the kitchen.

"Are you okay dear?!?," I shouted, I walk over to the kitchen.

My son just sat and cry in the corner.

"What happened?," Before I reach him, I saw some rice in the pan covered in salt. Oh...

"Don't worry dear, I'm going to order a pizza," My son stop crying, he turns his head to me.

"Yeah Thank You mother,"

"No problem.." My eyes are distracted by the phone on the floor. I reach it and see what's on there. It's a guy woring an apron, seems like he's cooking the fried rice too.

"Dear, you like this guy don't you?," I said smiley.

"O-OF COURSE NOT MOM," His face is getting red.

"Hmn.. Alright-Alright i'm just going to order the pizza, don't forget to clean the mess," I said as give back my son's phone and walk back to my room.

.

QUACKITY P.O.V

Yes mom i like him, but i don't wanna told you right now. I take a look at the name of the channel. It says (c/n). I click the channel name. Holy shit, most of his videos are Minecraft!?!, Why he's not in the dream smp server?!?.

You know what fuck it, I'm just going back to my room and watch all his videos.