Sundew

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP! BEEP-BEEP-BEEP! BEEP- BEE-

UGH! I wake up at 6:30 a.m., slamming my fist on the off button on my alarm clock. It's Monday. Oh well, at least I get to see my girlfriend Willow. I throw  on a lime green tube top, green corduroy miniskirt, and tights with a vine pattern on them. I add a clear windbreaker jacket, high-heeled black boots, and a dark green beanie, leaving my long, vine green hair with dark roots open. I get on my forest-green motorbike, and ride off to school. It's now 7 a.m., and class starts in ten minutes. At my locker, Willow's waiting.

"Must you always be so late?" She asks. Her long mint bob with bangs bangs is always welcoming. She's wearing a lime crop-top and black leggings, paired with brown boots. I could just get lost in her beautiful, brown eyes.

"Because you look cute when you're mad." She hugs me, amused.

"Oh, by the way, we have three minutes to get to history."

"OH YEAH, come on!" And then we both scramble into our desks just before the bell rings.

"All right, students. I have a major concern. On the last test, for some reason, 83% of you mixed up India and Africa! Guys, just cuz the shape's similar, doesn't mean they're the same. And also, Egypt and Mesopotamia where not in Asia Minor!" Webs yells. I see him make eye contact with me on that one. Oops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I get a text.

TSUNAMI: Party @mine @8, who's coming?

GLORY: U invite that idiot dethbringr

DEATHBRINGER: Ouchie!

GLORY: 🙄 

SUNDEW: 👍 

WILLOW: Sure!

CLAY: PIZAAAAAAA

RIPTIDE: K see u there

Tsunami's always throwing parties and tryna flirt with Riptide, captain of the swim team. I think she's pretty insecure, with all the siblings she has to fight for attention with. It's like her parents don't know what birth control is!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Tsunami!" I'm wearing a green fishnet top with a black zip-up mini-skirt and my vine tights.

"Hey sunshine!" Tsunami's wavy, ombre, sea-blue hair hangs loose over a matching cropped tank top, miniskirt, and black tights tucked into turquoise stilettos.

"I thought I was sunshine!" Sunny exclaims. Her blond hair is in a braid over a lacy white t-shirt and jeans, paired with flip flops.

"I'm just messing with her. Come on in, Sundew!" Tsunami responds. 

"Hi Tsunami!" Riptide joins.

"Hey pretty boy! Let's go get some punch," and with that, they're gone.

"Man, she sucks at flirting." Sunny shakes her head.

"I know, right! 'Hey, pretty boy!'" I imitate Tsunami's obnoxious wave, and we burst out laughing. 

"Sundew, you're late again!" Willow embraces me, wearing the same thing as earlier.

"Correction, fashionably late!" More laughing ensues.

"What are we even supposed to do at these things?" Sunny asks.

"No clue!" Willow replies.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! SPIN THE BOTTLE STARTS NOW IN THE THE BACKYARD!" Tsunami yells.

"Oy vey. I guess let's go." With an eye roll, I convince the others to come.

"I'll go first." Deathbringer declares, a sly grin on his face. He's the class clown/bad boy of Jade Mountain High. It lands on Glory.

"Shit." But with that, they kiss, and she doesn't seem mad at all. She has blonde hair, with rainbow streaks. She's wearing a rainbow tie-dye t-shirt and black jeans with paint splatters all over them. 

"I enjoyed that, honestly." She says. "Wanna go out?"

"After all my attempts at asking you out, sure!"

"You know I do things on my own terms!" And they kiss again.

"GET A ROOM, WOULD'JA!?" Peril exclaims. "Sorry." She has shoulder-length red hair, training gloves, a long sleeved red crop top and white denim skirt, with white vans. 

"Fine!" Glory declares, and she grabs Deathbringer, and they leave

"Sunny, your turn!" Tsunami yells.

"Um, ok I guess." It lands on Starflight. After the initial shock wears off of her face, she looks really scared."

A/N

Sorry for spending forever on describing outfits, that will be over soon. Please keep reading, the other chapters won't suck as much! BTW, I'm team Sunnyflight, so any Starspeaker fans please explain why in the comments!