Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4: comment and voteJ also I am going to be doing this story as present and past. Tell me if thts a good idea. Thanks!

                                     -------------------------------------------------

I Stare out at the window of the taxi, I had taken to go to my parents’ house; my old home, hoping they would let me stay with them until I had my baby.  I couldn’t guarantee that though. They had warned me that it was my choice to go with Lucas and I did.

The man had stopped the Taxi in front of my house. I could see that so much had changed, the front lawn didn’t have any flowers it felt empty. There werent many kids playing around on the streets. It was like nobody lived there anymore. Everyone was gone.

 I would always take care of the flowers, Julie and I would water them every day. Perhaps, me being gone had caused the flowers in our front lawn to disappear as well.

“Thank you.” I give the man in the taxi money and a tip. The man smiled giving me thumbs up as he drove away. It was like he almost knew about my situation.

In front of my house was the road that leads all the way to Julie’s house. Her house was still the most beautiful and nicest in our neighbourhood. However what I coul make of from this distance didn't exactly look like their car. Julie left me long ago, just thinking about that incident made tears in my eyes flow.  I wipe my tears and walk up my stairs to the door. Fingers crossed.

I knock on the door slightly. The door creaks open. “Mom?” My mom was still peeking through the door. She was still the same, stunning women as she was before except she had grown a few grey hair.

“I don’t have a daughter. You must have made a mistake, and came into the wrong house. Go ask someone else, young lady.” My mom was about to shut the door into my face, but I managed to  hold it  open. I didn't push it open or anything, it was just that she didn't feel like letting me go and close it on me.

“It’s me, mom, Mia.” She stuck a finger in front of my face. “You know what? Leave, I told you I don’t have a daughter. She died years ago.” Tears ran down her face, it was hard for her to say that, but she did.

I could hear my dad shouting from upstairs to close the door. One little peak from my mom, as she stared at me one last time before shutting the door really hard. She knew about the situation I was in right now. She just didn't support me.

My head was pounding  hard,  I felt my heart stop. i sit down the stairs of our porch.  I let out a deep breath and cried, I cried  loud. The sound of my cry echoed the neighbourhood. My parents had abandoned me in my time of need. She said that her daughter, me had dies years ago. I felt my blood fire up. My tears were unable to stop. This was the worst feeling ever. 

i have noone and no place to go. No one to support me, care or love me.

The cell phone rang.  It was Luc, I picked it up. This was going to be the last time that I ever pick up his phone.

“Mia? Come back ok? You can’t go anywhere in that situation. I need you. I love you baby. Come back please. I know I made a big mistake, but I can change. I promise. Living wit--”  I pressed the end button. I didn’t want to talk, not to him and not to anyone. I walked down the street to find a place to stay.  I needed no one.

                                ------------------------------------------------

   Julie came over to my place this time. She bought me a teddy bear that said ‘your my best friend’ on its stomach.  I gave her a huge hug. “I know why you didn’t help me the other day.” She put the stuffed bear on top of my drawer, near the alarm. “Why?”

I smiled, “You’re going out with that guy, Michael. You met him at the party and Jenna told you not to interfere or else she was going to make you regret it.” She put her hand onto my shoulder. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine. I totally get it. You’re in love, blah, blah” she wacked her hand on my arm for fun. “Want to go shopping. Luc’s going with Jenna and he told me to come.”  

I gave her a deadly stare. “Why would I want to come?” she held onto my pillow. “Please, come on. Once we reach there, we will split from them. Plus, we won’t waste our car gas.” She stuck out a thumbs up. 

“Luc already told her to stop messing with you and everything. so please.” I finally agreed to Julie’s annoying pleading.

Once I had gotten ready, Lucas’ car came in front of the house. I kissed my mom bye and I could tell she disliked Lucas already because she raised her eyebrow and whispered into my ear while I was kissing her, “who’s he? Why you going with this guy?” I hugged her tightly. “Don’t worry mom, it’s just Julie’s brother.”

She finally let me out of the house. Julie and I walked to his car avoiding the brat sitting in the front with Lucas.

COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK U GUYS.