Chapter 6

here it is...longer!! hope you guys love it!! put alot of effort into it... vote and comment please! enjoy. :D

 Well, you know how I want to change the fact that guys don’t have to be the ones to rescue girls from trouble all the time. Right now I’m actually having a second thought about that.  I wouldn’t mind leaving it to that tradition. I mean, so what if men are the ones to save women. Let it be.

I think my life is worth more than anything right now. Dying isn’t an option, but so isn’t someone else’s death and that too of my best friend’s brother.

 I mean, come on two biker dudes, with bikes and probably knives. They could stab me to death and all I can use is my book. What could a book really do? Store knowledge into a person’s brain and attack them with words and technique. Oh, not to forget creativity and imagination.

Lucas can’t do anything. They were in the process of tying up his hands, and shoving a cigarette into his mouth. Even though he looked build up and all, I’m pretty sure those thugs were not to be mess with. I guess they probably do have knives. Maybe that’s why Lucas isn’t trying to do anything.

 Those guys probably think Lucas hasn’t smoked before but sucks to ruin their fun…he has.  Lucas has smoked a lot of times until I told him to stop and he said he’d ‘try’.  Another thing to keep in mind about all this is; they saw me!

They saw me peeking and they know I have seen what they were doing. So, they are probably going to be sneaking slowly to get me too, and I’m hiding behind the brick wall to avoid it. That’s a bad idea.  I peek again to check if I’m not in danger. When I get the courage to look behind the wall I don’t see the two buff men. 

I only see Lucas in the corner of the walls and blindfolded. Well, that’s not good.  I turn around, coming eye to eye with the two buff men behind me. One was definitely holding up a knife against my neck.

I was stuck and my heart beat rose. “Sweetheart, looks like you’re stuck with us too, just like your boyfriend back there. I bet you saw him. Blindfolded and tied up with a cigarette in his mouth. Funny, he hasn’t coughed but soon his oxygen will decrease and he will scream for air.”

Think. Think.  All I need is just one little idea to help. Not only help me, but Lucas. Got it! I take my eyes off of the two men and make then wonder towards different directions.  “Sir, I don’t know exactly where I am. I seem to be lost, and I can’t find my dad. He said to meet him in the parking lot.”

They start exchanging strange looks from each other. “You think that we will help. You aren’t scared, kid? Have you seen us?” The man starts to laugh.

The other man starts to look behind the wall checking on Lucas, who was coughing now. “The boy is coughing. He’s face is all red.” The other man stops his laugh to listen. “Good. That will show him.”

They both give me their attention. I didn’t have much time. “Sir, I’m blind. Could you please help me get to the parking lot?” That’s it! It made him lower his knife. He could sense that I was no danger to them.

He takes his knife off my neck and tucks it into the side of his pants. Just to keep it there for now, I guess. They didn’t say a word for a minute, until one of them, the man that looked younger than the other starts to run his fingers up my arm.

“Uh, sir?” I felt his touch reach up to my face, as his fingers touched my bottom lip. “I could take you to the parking lot.” He said in his perverted voice. I knew that this wasn’t actually going to take me to the parking lot.  “It’s okay, I can go by myself.” I could no longer hold my actor skills or imagination of me being blind.